• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2016 Sportsman's Swap Meet

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

2016 HSO/FM Sportsman's Swap Meet

April 2nd 2016

8AM-2PM

Grand Lake Community Center in Twig, MN

We still have room for more people that would like to reserve a table at the Swap Meet.

This Swap Meet if for outdoor gear, hunting and fishing, and sports related gear only.

In other words, no crook pots and baby clothes.

If you 'd like to reserve a table contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks!

Frank DeLuca

2016 swap.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

The way last Deer season and this Ice season is going I should rent 3 tables and just sell it all! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I better start tying some 

crappie/looper bugs. I've got a bunch of decoys that have been collecting dust so they're going to a new home this year

We're filling up but still have some room left.

Anyone that wants to sell at the swap meet send me a PM or email.

• The topic was pinned
  • 2 weeks later...

How is it going Frank filling up yet? Just want to make sure if I spend $25 on gas getting there that there's enough to buy! :)

2 minutes ago, gardn184 said:

Don't worry Leech I'll have 2 tables full of stuff for you to buy :)

Great I just wished that I would have had time to round up all the craap I should sell to get a table. :)

The hall is going to be packed with gear. :)

We'll be having a raffle and donate to the Chem/Alcohol Free Proctor All Night Grad Party this year so be sure to buy a ticket from Lovely Leila.

"The hall is going to be packed..." and that's just the stuff I'm bringing!  Don't forget to check the outside stuff, too.  I'll have pictures at my table of things that are too big to bring.  Boats, motors, downriggers, rods, reels, electonics, firearms, hunting knives, snowmobiles, fish houses, trailers- if it's not at the Swap Meet, you don't need it! Happy shopping.

Well this suk's big time! Brought the SUV in to the Chev dealer to get fixed on Wed they said it should be done today, and now they said one part will not be there until Monday!! :mad:  No swap meet or shore fishing for me this weekend. :sick:

As always it was a great time but boy am I beat.

Thanks everyone that made to the meet both sellers and shoppers!  We are making a donation to a FM member and to the Proctor High School Grad Party.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for all your hard work the brats were delicious, the company great and I managed to add a lot of spoons to the tackle box and clear out some space in the garage! Count me in for next year

• The topic was unpinned
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread is a few weeks old, but does anyone have a tow bar for a portable fish house?  The kind that you attach to a snowmobile?  Mine was left/taken at Brighton Beach last winter.  In need of a new one.  PM me or left a reply here.

What brand house do you have?

Since this got bumped I'll ad that I received and nice Thank You card from Proctor Grad Committee yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to win some steaks from Stokkes from the raffle for Proctor High School. Eating good tonight!!!

• 5 years later...

There are so many clothing stores in the market with similar products that you cannot choose for your child. Don't worry come visit Baby Outlet, where there are many models of clothes like cute toodler short, toddler girl summer shirt, tooddler summer shorts...Quickly visit our store to get the offer.

• Wow, ❤ 1
  • Yayyyy 1

5 hours ago, couldindicate said:

There are so many clothing stores in the market with similar products that you cannot choose for your child. Don't worry come visit Baby Outlet, where there are many models of clothes like cute toodler short, toddler girl summer shirt, tooddler summer shorts...Quickly visit our store to get the offer.

Do you have Camo patterns? 😏

• l Love It 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, opsirc said:

Frank any chance there will be one this year?

Hopefully Frank will check back in by then? 🤭

On 2/14/2022 at 3:26 AM, couldindicate said:

Well, now that we all know we're we can get our favorite tooddler shorts.... The only real question left is,  does Baby outlet have minnows?

Edited by Rick G
  • Yayyyy 1

• 1 month later...

Here you go.2022 swapmeet.jpg 

• Wow, ❤ 1

On 2/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, couldindicate said:

Thanks for sharing. Its really good for my team members.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, couldindicate said:

I am also intreasted to buy this stuff for party events. Its really cool and stylish outfits.

3 hours ago, papajani25 said:

I am also intreasted to buy this stuff for party events. Its really cool and stylish outfits.

Well, get in line with the other Trolls that never came back!  😉

• 4 weeks later...

Totally incredible posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, couldindicate Author sharing such a wonderful article with us.Thanks for posting.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, davidsam175 said:

Totally incredible posting! Loads of valuable data and motivation, couldindicate Author sharing such a wonderful article with us.Thanks for posting.

What? That was pure gibberish! 

• Yayyyy 1