• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

coryusmc

resorts allowing vehicles and wheel houses

coryusmc

Can someone update us on the situation up on the big lake. Who's allowing what? 

Sculpin

There are vehicles on the lake, and skid houses being pulled out. I cannot speak for the west side, but there is limited traffic allowed from a couple of spots south and east.  McQuoid's, Lyback's Chapman's in Isle Bay, Hunters Point, Appledorn's. A quick call or a check of their respective websites should tell you what you need to know. Also contact the Portside Bait shop for solid information. Good luck, and be safe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• martinbrown1269
      I also have experienced some bad days, for preventing that day I bought a towing truck which we are using for personal use and also for towing roadside assistance nyc.
    • bassbouncer
      We had a 19-1/2” that only weighed 1.85#
    • Raven77
      Thanks.  That was my hunch!
    • Matt Johnson
      Weekly Metro Area, MN fishing video report and tips for May 19. Things are continuing to move along right on track, even though Mother Nature likes to play games with us! A few hot baits for bass, as well as some locational ideas...   Metro Area MN Report for 5/19 VIDEO - CLICK HERE   Have a great week!!
    • smurfy
      yea I keep thinking of getting a different motor but runs good. its a 40 Johnson. I am happy with the boat itself and don't plan on a different one either.
    • ANYFISH2
      There are good panfish, both above and below Pillager dam. in Lake Placid, As the water warms, look for the milfoil beds on the north side of the river to establish itself.  If the edges as well as the deeper water adjacent to the weeds.  I like to fan cast a split shot rig vs. a bobber set up. Below the dam, in summer panfish can be caught directly below the dam as well as near Cty 1 Bridge and along most of the inside turns of the river east of there. There are some nice sized panfish in the system, please let the bigger ones back.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Anyone ever fish this lake before? Looks like it could be a good early season lake. Where exactly is the access? Is it a marked road? Pay box or do I have to go to the house and bother the guy? Appears the river might be too high to fish next weekend, so it’d be nice to find a little solitude on a nearby lake over the holiday weekend.
    • 208ProV
      I was the one with the 26-1/2" fish yesterday that weighed 5.15 #s. Was a skinny spawned out walleye!  Catch her again in 2/3 weeks and she will be 6/7 lbs for sure! 
    • JerkinLips
      I'm sure that the 5.15 pound walleye was a skinny 26" fish.  The regulations book lists a 20" at 2.7 pounds and a 26" at 6.2 pounds.
    • PRO-V
      Believe it or not it's a 1993 1660 ProV with a 2 stroke Pro 60 Yamaha. Still runs like a champ. I'm starting to get to the age that it doesn't pay to get a new one. It's always stored in the garage unless we're on a trip.