• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Rick

Vikings Send Packers Packing?

Rick

Will the Packers of the last 3 weeks show up and let the surprising Vikes establish their claim on the NFC North or will the Pack win and send the Vikings back to the drawing board.

A lot of Packer fans are telling us to enjoy this week rooting for and crowing about the Vikings because next week won't be so enjoyable when the Pack stomps the Vikings at home.

Any predictions?

CaptJohnWis

Real men don't play under domes.

There are several packer bars down here in Austin, but strangely no Viking or even Cowboy bars! Some poor Bears' fan tried to organize a git together last year a local bar to watch a Bears game. Had one person sign up - har!

I went to one of the local bars and made this video. The plates on my truck were the only thing there that said Minnesota. 

Rick

It's going to be s fun game to watch. A typical balmy late November game at TCF bank Stadium. You better hope Mr. Rodgers isn't becoming brittle with age. The Packers and Mr. Rodgers neighborhood have stunk it up over the past 3 weeks.

I'm predicting a 34-26 Vikings win today.

CaptJohnWis

Life is good here in Texas. How sweet it is.

Double D

I would have like to see a purple win, but did anybody seriously think the Packers would lose 4 in a row?  Not me.

DD

Rick

Vikings choked. Certainly not the same Vikings team we have been watching. At least not the same offensive line and penalty laden defense.

Northlander

Out coached!

• Thumbs Up 1

RiverFish

Deep in your hearts you guys knew they couldn't win, right?  They are the Vikings.  Here comes the slide, watch out!

Rick
On 11/25/2015, 10:21:10, RiverFish said:

Deep in your hearts you guys knew they couldn't win, right?  They are the Vikings.  Here comes the slide, watch out!

I assume you meant the Pack's slide. They look awful. It could be historic when GB gets swept by the Division at Lambeau this season.

On a much better note, Minnesota thoroughly dominated Atlanta on their home turf. The Vikes are looking like a surprisingly good road team this year. It's looking like last week was more of a fluke.

• Thumbs Up 1

RiverFish

Nope Rick, l meant the Vikes.  Pack in first place by the end of Sunday!  What a great day to be a Packer fan!

CaptJohnWis

Anther Packer bar has opened in Texas. And this one is in Round Rock! I will be checking it out when the sorry Cowboys come to Lambeau. My mailman (a helpless Cowboy fan) did not want to double down and try to win back his last bet when the Pack beat the Boys. No free booze this year.

Northlander noted the Vikes were out coached. With this guy as a coach is it any wonder!

Click link to see one of the former packer coaches you may not know about.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=956622424393287&set=gm.10154518767763569&type=3&theater

Rick

I'm looking forward to the Lambeau field showdown looming at the end of the season. If the Vikes beat the NYG that game will be for the Division Championship.

Rick

Wow, with the way week 16 finished things are loooking interesting for the Vikings - Packers showdown at Lambeau field. Both coming in with 10-5 records playing for the division Championship.

Even though the Vikings blew out a weak NYG team and the Packers got blown out by a dominant Cardinals team it looks as though the Home field advantage should give the Packers the edge. Especially considering the Vikings loss to the Packers at home earlier this year.

This could easily lead to a third game playing each other in the playoffs no matter how the game at Lambeau turns out. The only difference being where the 3rd game is played.

I'm a Vikings fan all the way so here ya go with my prediction: Vikings 24 - Packers 16

What are your thoughts and prediction:

Rick

I'm excited to see this game get rolling.

Tom Sawyer

The Vikings are lucking the Packers are so beat up................ that's all I will say.

But, they still should find a way to lose :lol:

Rick

Or The Packers are lucking that the Vikings are so beat up. Both teams played 15 games so far with their best available as far as I know.

FISHINGURU

The Vikes owned the QueenBay Packers.

NFC North Champions.......SKOL!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

BringAnExtension

I don't know that I would say they owned them, but sure was great to see them win.

Skol!

leech~~
5 minutes ago, BringAnExtension said:

I don't know that I would say they owned them, but sure was great to see them win.

Skol!

Plus+ one, I never trust Rogers until the game is over. In the last few minutes I was like "here we go again with this same last minute hail-mary Crapp!" :cry:

CaptJohnWis

To quote the Great One, "How sweet it is."