• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best buck contest

jigginjim

Not the biggest in weight, I'm talking antler size, per Boone and Crocket scoring. Total inches and the deer with the least deductions.  1st - $150.00 off   2nd- $75.00 off taxidermy bill. 4 prize winners

The 2 biggest measured antlers,  The 2 with the lowest deductions. All deer are measured by a member of Minnesota measures assoc. the same guys that would score your deer at the deer classic. Measurements are done after, ( I ) have removed the rack, from skull for over 60 days.  NO GREEN SCORES.

Shoulder mounts $375.00  taxes add $25.75,  there are additional items that can be add to your mount, Wife will surely like it.  Check Jiggin Jims Taxidermy Ryks on facebook.

Edited by jigginjim

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?  There is no cash value to contest, it is to deduce your cost of having your trophy buck mounted.

Edited by jigginjim

2 hours ago, bigbucks said:

Can't speak for anyone else, by I have a taxidermist I use.

I would say this is the issue.

The contest is probably great for former customers. 

It was direct toward the guys that shot a large buck, that have not had a mount done before, and cost may be a factor. If you check my facebook and my web site many people like my work, have you have a taxidermist, I'm happy for the taxidermist and yourselves.  I do have all antlers scored for customers before they even pick-up the mount. I feel many hunters wouldlike to know how their buck scores.  A few of my customers harvested a bucks, large enough to be added in the Minnesota Record book.

I wish everyone a great and safe time on their hunting season.    Keep in mind "Aim small, miss small".  just enjoy the outdoors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I think it is a good idea to bring in some new clients for you @jigginjim. Best of Luck to you.