• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• SkunkedAgain
      Nice walleye FDR - and welcome to the site. Your son most of been proud to catch that one!
    • leech~~
      The problem with FaceBook is that you have to post your name and show pictures of yourself for all to see.  That's why some folks like it on these forums because the shady and criminals can stay incognito. 😆 🤣 
    • Sorgy
      Hoodoo Lake- My dad said "it has big Northerns in it" This may not be very current as he said that like 40 years ago.    Hopefully I will make it back up for a few weekends. We need snow and lots of it.   Good Luck 
    • mnicerookie
      How was the ice thickness? Are people driving?
    • Hookmaster
      Sorry to see you go IceHawk. If it's not enjoyable anymore it's time. I've been a member since 2002 but my contributions dropped off a lot when HSO was added. I don't really know why. I recently retired and have started to contribute more. I plan to fish way, way more than I have been so I should have more info to share. I'll update my profile in the next week to let you guys know more about me.
    • rundrave
      Your welcome to join me anytime. I still hunt and fish with a lot of the same guys that no longer frequent FM or HSO.    I have reduced a lot of my content also because it’s not worth the hassle to type up detailed reports or stories any more so I know exactly how you feel.   I have a good network via PM’s and reports that my circle doesn’t share on the forums etc. I’m not in Facebook either but my PM’s are always open lol   sure do miss the glory days on these forums.
    • slipperybob
      Otter was one of the first shelter to get the insulated material right to reduce condensation and frost build up. Eskimo is right behind there now with their newer Stormsheild Fabric on their Outbreak XD series.
    • monstermoose78
      @IceHawk I will stay in touch and the things I learn from you and the St. Cloud crew was awesome.
    • smurfy
      better fire up that device i put on the new truck!!!!!!!!!😆🤪
    • IceHawk
      Thanks guys! I hope someday you guys can get things back to where it once was. And if would get there I and I'm sure others will be back! She was a blast in its heydays for sure !! Wanderer maybe with some luck we can someday share a blind together. I can see through your stuff you have the same passion for waterfowl as me. 👍 RundRave really like to join you sometime in SD to do a little pheasant hunting your intel from out there and pics have always kept smile on my face 😀  Smurfy you were always there to make me smile on a poopty day !  Wish I could of met more of you guys over the years but  unfortunately it didn't happen but I'm on the ice at least 4-5  days a week so you never no! Most of the ST Cloud crew I fish with quite often so I'll see you guys soon.  A few questions have been related to me going on Facebook with my stuff joining some groups that's a strong no! I'm not on Facebook tried it once not for me. Some of you may see me posting on some other sites  and a few other places I'm working on 😉

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.