• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Docks in for 2015

Last evening as i was making my rounds looking for the spring bite I noticed the docks were in a few lakes, Buffalo has city docks and north ramp, as did Deer. I went several just check them out.

madmadmad I came away rather P!$$ed off. For the number of beer cans and other trash left at the ramps. Several I picked up the trash and cans. At some ramps I filled shopping bags full (even crushed the cans) of cans. What a bunch pigs, and I people wonder why the locals get upset at the looks of some boat accesses. All had the recycle binds/cages the cans were not the binds but 15-25 ft away.

Stinks, shame on us!

I don't understand the laziness of throwing trash on the ground. The extra effort it takes to pick up after ones self is so minimal, and the benefits so obvious, I just don't understand.

My only up side was I picked up about 2lbs of alum. cans. But it still looked as if the people have no respect.

thanks for picking up again, Its the same kind of people that litter on the roads because they don't want their car messed up. Respect for only themselves.

I'd like to take the boat on her maiden voyage tomorrow. Are most of the lakes ice free in Wright county now? Clearwater? Pulaski? Dean?