• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Medicine Lake Results - 2/15/15

Matt Johnson

Yesterday threw some tough conditions at everyone but the teams did awesome and broke a UPL record and tied another! 349 fish were weighed in yesterday which broken an all-time record and 16 limits were weighed in which tied the all-time record! Nice work teams!

Here are a few of the results from the event on Medicine Lake...

1st Place - Lawrence Luoma/Michael Thompson (6.26 pounds)

2nd Place - Steve McConville/Matt Gisborne (6.24 pounds)

3rd Place - Steven Mathews/Juan Arellano (6.145 pounds)

4th Place - Clayton Kettering/Tyler Andrews (6.125 pounds)

5th Place - Chris Lafean/Mike Stein (6.105 pounds)

Big Fish - Steve McConville/Matt Gisborne (0.725 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of today's results and photos... Medicine Lake Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Next and final event in on Clearwater Lake!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tom Sawyer
      No worries bud, your secrets safe 😆
    • Tom Sawyer
      Wanted to start a post for members to share what they do to put a few more fish topside ,,,, secrets of course you never wanted to share 😆. Since it's hardwater season, I'll start with this...   The addition off a colored glow bead over a favorite presentation can turn a good day into a great of catching 😀
    • iiccee63
      Forest lake has good 2 inches Wed. Small open spot on lake 1. Linwood completely locked up and about 3 inches. 11/20
    • Xplorer
      Wishes from us for a full and speedy recovery Cookie.  Still one of my favorite memories of the crappie days was the crappie "poker hand" contest you had there. Sooooo many laughs that day.   You'll be back on the lake, better than ever! Get well Cookie!!
    • Xplorer
      😢😢 Somewhere up there today, he's sitting on the far side of a fishhouse, just past a duct tape line,  saying “shaky, could you put this one in the bucket for me?” RIP Doc
    • Tom Sawyer
      Sad news ... Prayers sent, get well soon
    • SkunkedAgain
      It looks like a bunch of snow fell overnight. Hopefully this doesn't have a huge impact on ice conditions.  
    • Ref
      Sorry to hear about Cookie.   Can anyone share what type of accident it was?   Ref
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Everything I’ve heard most guys have had nothing but good things to say about this setup! Can’t wait to try it. Planning on keeping the 8” if I want a bigger hole or chasing other species. Think I might pickup the clam adjustable extension for a little more length so it’s not so short. And maybe a few spare bigger dewalt batteries.
    • tinker
      Can't go wrong with that set up . I have similar with Milwaukee M18 . I have a converted 6 '' Mora and an 8'' Nils. I have quick connect pins so changing bits is easy. I use the 6'' to find fish and drill an 8'' hole for fishing. You can also drill the 6'' close to the 8 '' for your transducer.