• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Its hard to believe that not ONE post has been made on any area lake except for Fish some time ago. Nobody fishing out there or what

Load the past 10 times I have been on the river or inland lakes I havent had anyone but friends anywhere close to me. Bite is slower all over so I think most folks are just being weekend warriors. If you want to hook up pm or call me.

The reason I ask, been doing decent on a lot of small area lakes just wondering how the bigger bodies are doing. Will hook up with you this Sat. Steve are the putting everything in the middle of contest are

I have become a every other week day warrior. The times I have been able to get out have been BRUTAL. I have been scratching my head trying to figure out where any fish are.

I'm gonna be one of those weekend warriors in a few weeks, heading to fish lake, so hopefully those reports keep coming wink

Probably because people dont want their "good" area lakes to get fished out. Just look at how many people read this post in the last 2 days, almost 600 views. LOL crazy

I agree with Buzz1.. I look at some of the pictures that get posted on here and just think man there goes everyone to find out what lake that was at.

Totally agree, to bad this site has to be open for everybody. Would not mind seeing some type setting where you have to Register, and post so many times before you are allowed to see entire thread. Seems this would help the sponsors as well as I am sure lookers, are only looking for recent updates and not ads

JB could not find ya to send a PM. When are you heading up. Have a few new places that I want to try and would not mind some company

That's funny that you couldn't send me a PM confused Oh well.

Anyway, I'll be up there on march 14. I'm not sure how much time I'll have, as I'm going up there for my son's wrestling tournament in the morning.

Loadmaster if your looking for some company let me know...Ive never fished fish lake, but if ya want a hand exploring new areas I'm up for it...I usually fish 3 days a week at least and 90% of it is solo...

I clicked my own name and the private message appears under my contact info. I clicked someone else's name also, just to see if I was special, but it's the same thing.

Anyway, I think it was 2 years ago (maybe 3) when the fish lake thread was the hottest one going in the forum, been pretty quiet since then. I'm assuming it's receiving the same amount of winter pressure? I hope the crappie fishing is still good, as I've had very poor crappie fishing everywhere the past 2 winters frown It was a toss up between fish and big sandy...I'm going with fish on account of location, and the fact all the tullibees washed out of big sandy.

went to fish last nite with a buddy. We landed 19 crappies. Kept 12. Also got a handful of eyes, only kept 2. Bite was pretty good last hour of light.

Here's a report other than Fish:

Went to Comstock a few weeks ago. Beautiful Saturday, no wind. Got there and realized it was a mistake. Only two parties on the lake. Punched many holes and spent three hours hunting for crappies. Marked three fish and no takers. I've noticed that the bugs/parasites/worms are now seen all day on the bottom which wasn't the case two years ago. Fish must be full. Won't be going back for a few years. BC

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I could lie and make up a good report. Haven't had time to get out much and when I have, catching hasn't been so great. I am on the ice(working)6 days a week regardless what the wind a temps so I'm not hot to trot to do it on a day off.

As for lack of ice reports, one has to look in the mirror. You can't complain about lack of reports when you haven't made one yourself.

Funny how the guys complaining about a lack of fish talk haven't posted much fish talk themselves. Don't blame this site if you don't find all the info you want. Start a post and get others talking and pm folks for details you may or may not want to share to millions of people.

This past 2 winters has been goofy and there just aren't as many people out fishing because the fish aren't jumping out of the holes. When everyone's catching fish there's a lot of chatter about how they did. So get out and get some fish and report back here all the info. If you want to talk fishing all it takes is for you to start a topic.

Steve and Frank, would love to make a report if I was fishing bigger bodies of water such as Fish, Boulder and such. The lakes I have been fishing are small and have some nice fish in them. Would not take long before that ended if I said the lakes name. They are not hard to figure out. Plus they never get fished so why would I post. The one thing I hate are posters who say how good they did and what they were using if they do not mention a name. Seems like a waste of time for the reader. I have been catching fish

X2 loadmaster... If I fish the river I'll post how I do cause a ton of people fish it anyway...But ya my little gem lakes I don't say anything about..

Did you make it out??? Got up, looked at the -18 on the temp gauge and thought no way. Fri sounds like it could be good