• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Big Marine Lake Results - 1/18/15

Matt Johnson

What a great day on the ice yesterday with some excellent weights brought in!

Here are a few of the results from the event on Big Marine Lake...

1st Place - Pat Rodger/Mike Rodger (11.785 pounds)

2nd Place - Lawrence Luoma/Michael Thompson (7.58 pounds)

3rd Place - Ryan Sorenson/Mitch Bradshaw (7.345 pounds)

4th Place - Josh Sykora/Drew Little (7.03 pounds)

5th Place - Rich Lemmer/Robert Nash (6.925 pounds)

Big Fish - Ryan Sorenson/Mitch Bradshaw (1.465 pound Crappie)

For a complete list of today's results and photos... Big Marine Lake Results - CLICK HERE

Also check out the UPL Facebook page for more photos from the event... UPL Facebook Page - CLICK HERE

Next event in on Medicine Lake!!

MN BassFisher

That was a fun day on BM! The Rodger's hauled in a very impressive bag!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
      That's alright Smurf. I got caught up at home and missed it to. Next time 🥃🍺
    • Wakemup
      Thanks for the report James! Lead core is the next presentation for me to try... how many colors do you let out when fishing in the 25ft range? 
    • Paradice
      That will help layer it in, and it should break down to harmless compost.  
    • Paradice
      I've been an outhouse'er for a long time.  Two years ago, I finally got my own.  It's a matter of chemistry and carbon to nitrogen ratios.  Human waste is very high nitrogen.  To combat the smell, get a bale of fine sawdust and put a fist full down each time it starts to get a little pungent, and at a minimum, one fist full right before you leave.  I'm still on my first 5 gallon bucket of sawdust, and it's still half full.  It doesn't fill the hole.  However, if you're running 5-6 people up there for 6-8 months a year, that might be too much for a hole system.     This is the same principle when it comes to farming.  When you drive by a feedlot or hog barn that is pure liquid manure, the smell is enough to about kill you.  In contrast, where you drive past a farm where they use generous amounts of bedding, it's quite pleasant to be around, and people may actually still live there.  
    • Wanderer
      I’m interested in this information also.  I’ll say though, in a regular outhouse some lime helps with the bugs and smell quite a bit.
    • Mike89
    • mulefarm
      Congratulations 
    • jeff_s
      We had a Biolet composting toilet for about 6 years until we had a septic system installed. You need to keep it around 70 degrees or it stops composting. Also, if you let it freeze, be prepared to replace a shear pin next time you use it, and the auger tries to turn. We have some friends that have an Incinolet and they have nothing but good to say about it. Needs a 20 amp 220 circuit. 
    • smurfy
      i was up for work mainly. but did get a line wet a few times. friday sunfish and all catch and release. sat i went out for a bit to chase pike and only got 1 about 12 inches long. we had 3 inches of rain friday nite and a heck of a thunder and lightning show, so i'd think that put a damper on fish cooperating.
    • smurfy
      man, missed this!!!!!!!!!🥴 thursday nite was a blur in rapids, then i got company at the cabin......sorry........maybe next time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.