• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tunrevir

Ran into some UPL guys today

tunrevir

I was out on Big Marine fishing a tipup tourney with a few guys and ran into some guys pre fishing for the BM UPL tourney. I wandered over and spoke with one of the guys for a bit and really enjoyed the conversation. This guy served sportsman well in that he answered my questions as to tactics and such, and was very personable and polite the whole time. I hated to take up to much of his attention as he was prefishing so I kept my time with him short so he could fish. Very interesting guy and left me with a great impression of what a tourney fisherman should be like. Great experience and I learned a few things from him.

Tunrevir~

monstermoose78

Ditto tunrevir. Them UPL guys are amazing. Many of them have helped me out learning how to figure out Big BlueGills. Thank you UPL Guys!!

Lawrence Luoma

Glad you guys had a good experience. %99 of the guys are awesome guys and are willing to show you anything you need to know. We are all open books and do this for fun.

rascal23

x3!!

Fished near Shawn L. on Chisago. Good guy. UPL sounds like a good time. Is there a waiting list for 2015/16?

rascal

Lawrence Luoma

Rascal, there is a waiting list but I would keep June 1st on your calendar next year. That's when any spots open up and then it's first come, first serve. Here is where you get registration info.

http://ultimatepanfishleague.com/Register.html

rascal23

Thanks,

I'll have to work on my partner

rascal