• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sign in to follow this  
gemNeyeJoe

Best west side access to flats

gemNeyeJoe

running up there tomorrow and bringing a wheeler. Curious which resorts have roads staked out to the flats. Has anyone staked to 7 mile?

ishgood

Twin Pines is a good central location to the flats. I went out of there last Saturday out to banana flat. 5 Walleye 1 perch 1 eelpout between 2 and 7 pm. 4 12" walleye 1 25" hog. Nice perch. Kept it and filleted it up for my daughter.

They have cost effective lodging, a restaurant, bar, good fishing advice, good folks.

There's a heave just out front. Make sure you ask them where to cross.

13" of ice out on banana.

Sled travel is patchy. Wheeler is great. I think I took some life out of the hyfax on my sled. Just enough patches of snow to keep a sled going.

If you have a lake map chip should be no prob limo to get out to 7 mile.