• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tom7227

Tom Brokaw SD opener story

V-12 Merlin

Good story!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tom Sawyer
    • smurfy
      Hey I've been there, more then once 🤔😱
    • smurfy
      I figured it's a long time till next ice season, you'd forget!;👍😂
    • smurfy
      Hey..... I finally got out .😊
    • whateverisbiting
      There are the unavoidable few that mess it up either on purpose or by ignorance but I think most people get it close enough; at least that is what the latest data are showing.  Hopefully that will hold.   I work in development and sterile manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drugs so I have a strong understanding.  Our bar is way higher than health care providers (that's why I make great beer!).  I am actually quite shocked what they call sterile.  Not that what they do is necessarily wrong, but it certainly is not sterile.   Case in point.  I was appalled at the heartwarming story of the 95 year old in the MN nursing home that could not spend her birthday with her family.  To lift her spirits, the entire staff of the nursing home...like 20 people...came into her little room where she was bed ridden and sang her happy birthday.  Big hearts, ignorant brains in that scene.  And on TV promoting the wrong approach where we should be the most careful.
    • eyeguy 54
      Rick smiling YUUUUGE
    • Rick G
      Probably the most action this particular forum has ever seen 
    • IceHawk
      Welcome Lithbeef!  
    • IceHawk
      He's to busy trying to get back his wrestling career 😲
    • eyeguy 54
      Haaaaaaaaaa!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.