• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wolves in MN, WI, and MI are back on endangered list.

DRH1175

I like wolves as much as the next guy but the fact is they need to be held in check and at the very least have a healthy fear of humans. Hopefully they get a better judge to hear the appeal.

Like I said in the thread I started that got deleted.. This country is really a cream puff. Back to shooting every wolf you see and either digging a hole or sending it down a river. I better watch what I say otherwise I might offend North Korea

Personally, I don't understand why anyone would want to hunt and kill something they're not going to eat. confused Each to his own I guess.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

This me sad because now the poor moose will be no more.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a morphied Coyote, must have gotten into the growth hormons that we have fed the calves. grin Just shooting yotes.