• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Stream Vikes Online?

vman11

I am wondering if there are any free options to stream the Vikings online or through an app. I am usually ice fishing Sunday's during the game and it would be great if I could pick it up on my phone. Radio service isn't the greatest out on the lake.

I believe Verizon wireless has exclusive rights to streaming of NFL games. It's free with a 'more everything' plan, but the hope from the VZW folks is that you'll go over your limit and have to get more gigabytes. As far as I know this is the only legal option you have on a tablet or phone.

Otherwise, if you have directv or dishnetwork, you can activate an extra receiver and mount a dish to your house for somewhere around $5 per month.

Depending on your phone signal. I have used NFL mobile last year to watch games on the ice. Kept cutting in and out for me though.

I haven't tried it but maybe the KFAN station using the iheartradio app? I've listened to Gopher football games that way. It's completely legal. I just don't know if there is something special blocking the NFL games.