• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick G

Tori

Rick G

Looks like Tori Hunter might be back for another run in a Twins uniform smile I think this is a good signing, Twins need a "real" veteran to take some leadership on the field....

gunner55

+ 1

JBMasterAngler

I like it! I knew he'd come back, I just wish they would've signed him a couple years ago before Detroit did.

fishersofmen

How about that D-Bag reporter who was harassing him about his stance on gay marriage. Doesn't appear to me like it has hurt him he got 10.5 mil for one year at age 39. What a loser. Torii said it ruined the whole press conference.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mbeyer
      A new lake...... does that mean you’ve fished Vermilion?   i can’t comment on Pelican. But, I’ve spent many seasons fishing Vermilion for bass. I’d consider( any many others more in the know) Vermilion as a premier bass lake. 
    • huntnfish
      I contacted the MN DNR regarding the possibility of a straight walled rifle cartridge becoming legal in the shotgun zones and they stated that it’s a possibility but it’s not a decision the DNR makes. The legislature needs to make that change. If you are interested in this being changed make sure you contact your legislators and the DNR and maybe something it can be changed in the future. 
    • Harv
      Too early...but I wish there was enough ice.  
    • lawman
      A couple of us bass guys are looking for a new lake to fish next summer. We are planning on spending a week on a lake and was wondering if Pelican was a good destination for our group.  A lot of the lake looks shallow on the map we have. Any comments on this lake woukld be appreciated.
    • kelly-p
      You are being kind. I remember a few really bad trips mixed in. One thing about your crew was that you could turn a bad fishing area into very good fishing.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      There is still a lot of moving water. This morning it’s -3 but that’s not nearly cold enough to get things rolling for the harbor. Be patient it’ll be ready within the next Few weeks probably. 
    • papadarv
      One could always build on than use your M18 or other drill battery to power. Fixtures are under $10, a reel of 300 50/50 bright white leds <$7 and dimmer for $3. I slip mine above one of the roof supports & put battery in net overhead storage with hat, gloves and coat. LED Hub LightHB.mp4    
    • steeplechaser2
      Thanks, Kelly.  You are missed!  Many great trips with you!
    • h8go4s
      I doubt it, but you can check the harbor cams during the day.  http://www.duluthharborcam.com/p/blog-page_13.html As we drove into Duluth Friday afternoon there were 4 ships outside the lift bridge waiting. It was stuck down from ice after the big storm and I think it just got running again Thursday.
    • kelly-p
      I used to laugh at old people, wonder how many are laughing at me now. 😂