• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Outdoor Rink is open

leechlake

I think this may be the 12 year of the backyard pond rink. Just plowed it off and brought the nets down with my son. Seems we forgot to pull the one extension cord out of the pond last year and she froze in. Got a pick and my 15 year old and I picked away and mostly swore at each other as we did it. Thing finally got free and we nearly hugged each other.

Built a warming house a few years ago and went in there to check it out. Couple issues but in no time we'll have the whole operation going. Forgot the auger at cabin after deer hunting so we'll have to wait a week to put the lights on but that usually involves running into other problems like burnt out light bulbs etc. Kids are out there now, a ton of work but it's funny having one and watching the kids doing what they should be doing, playing outside.