• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

American legion post 311 ice contest

WalleyeSlayer21

Does anyone know any information about the 2015 lake francis ice fishing contest in Elysian, MN !? I think its normally in February. Dont know much more. Any help?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• knoppers
      well nothing is biting, I did catch 2 very small perch in 15 FOW, had all kinds of activity in deeper water, but no takers. my locator would lite up with fish, but nothing bites.
    • IceHawk
      It's just about go time smurf 😀 I didn't wish for this weather but there won't b any complaints about it for sure. Been a great ice season but honestly ready for it to be over. I  plan on picking up the boat soon getting it ready and doing a little pool 4 fishing and maybe a rainy river run yet. Probably got a couple ice outings left next week maybe some last minute runs to ottertail county. Had a epic day with some buds today locally, fish were right under the ice was a blast 👍
    • smurfy
      rumor has it an ATV went thru on Pokegama by grand rapids..........sounds like the guy made it out ok. not sure how accurate it is?????
    • PSU
    • FrazerBay
      let me know if you get a hold of them.Maybe they can can come back and finish the job they started 4 years ago on my boathouse after getting half the money upfront
    • smurfy
      I'm blaming icehawk.🤪🤣 thinking he wants to go back to work and is doing his summer dance.🤭
    • Wanderer
      Sure is a beautiful day out today though.   I swung by a local lake today with a more sheltered access and saw it’s still drivable but won’t be for long - like probably not by Monday at best, especially if it gets any heavy use this weekend.   I wouldn’t care about missing a walleye weekend either.  Besides, there’s walleyes in the chain one could go after outside of a GTG.
    • nytelyter
      yeah i do not like early spring. sad to not have the event again this year but as the forcast was forming after the event date set. i had kinda resolved this would be the outcome. but while i have done the polar plunge event a few times i have not as of now done an unplanned drop into a frozen body of water. thank you for starting it up and fyi i would not care about missing a saturday of walleye fishing.  maybe end of Jan or first Sat of Feb. just a thought. i cook up pie a couple of times a year. so will always have some ready. keep collecting them prizes and plan on a good event next season . ann and I willl be there. thanks for trying.  
    • JBMasterAngler
      Dark spinnerbaits or Muskie killers. We’ve never dialed in any particular pattern, we’ve pretty much caught them in anywhere...rocks, weeds, drop offs, bays, islands, and everything in between.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Access #2 on Forest Lake is toast!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.