• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Let's see your Mouse photos!

leechlake

sounds like the old Bud Grant baiting issue he ran into. I'd say no but some of the sticklers may not agree. I guess the problem is that you, not the mouse, would have to prove to the CO who left the bait. Catch a CO who's spouse just yelled at them for something and you're looking at a little jail time. Remember the movie The Green Mile? They had that nice little mouse that the big fella just loved. It romanticized mice a bit too much but I digress. If you end up in the Big House due to being wrongly accused of baiting a few things will happen Donbo:

1. Us FM'ers will protest but only outside of Cabelas and Scheels.

2. We will loot. I can see eyeguy coming out with a new smoker, new grinder, new slicer, and an egg poker.

3. Scoot will have elk calls, backpacking frames, tents, and a new youth bow for his ten year old.

4. Harvey Lee- trespassing signs, trail cams, and some nice new ground blinds for the disabled hunt he runs

5. Leechlake-a 5 gallon pail

Please add your "vision" of what looters you see after we "protest" Donbo's 16 year sentence for baiting.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

I will bring my pointing Chihuahua!!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
monstermoose78

Got this trail cam photo from monstermoose's front porch:

full-20096-51639-th.jpg

Yep that was one of the dirty suckers Don!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was gone to Ireland for 9 days...and in my absense I had a really big mouse move into the dirt floor area of the basement under my steps...I have 2 trail cams on him since yesterday, one on video and one for stills...bit of a learning curve on light control at 5 feet or less, but after taping some paper over the flash and LED's I started getting some live action!

1st night he ripped 6 soft bait packs and 2 solid bait chunks off the wire by the hole...and he's been watering steady on the liqua-tox poison...

So far the conibears are just pre-baited with canadian bacon to gain his trust...he hasn't touched it yet.

Hmmm. Video wouldn't load.

Wow jkcmj, nice before and after pics. Is that a f'n rat? Yikes. Glad you got that s.o.b.