• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Sculpin
      Well, bowhuntingboy1, I guess my only response would be to ask you what in your view constitutes a world class fishery ?  And what defines "rebounded crazily"   If a world class fishery is defined by tons of smallmouth bass, no decent year over year classes of walleyes, and a lake bottom consisting of 675 zebra mussels per square foot, (down from 1269 in 2012), then I guess it's world class.  I think to a large degree, the overall general population has no idea what's going on at Mille Lacs, and the DNR has not done a good job of putting important information forward for the general public to understand.  Too much barstool biology, and "multiple sources".
    • delcecchi
      Or Canuckistan or Mexico, or wherever...
    • leech~~
      He may mean USA steel. Not China?  
    • delcecchi
      Pelican is said to be a good bass and gill lake. No personal experience.   Mille Lacs also has great rep for smallies.
    • leech~~
      Give them a call and see if you can ship it? or I think Fish Lectronics in Nisswa might be able to clean it up for yeah.  Fish Lectronics Boating Address: 29275 State Highway 371, Nisswa, MN 56472 Phone: (218) 568-4806
    • Jplesha
      Is anyone gonna be out plowing this weekend on vermillion outta  McKinley point?? Looking to get my castle out but to much snow 
    • Tom Sawyer
      @Kettle pm sent.  Thankfully I can still hear a chipmunk rustling leaves at 50 yards, on the bow stand without any help,,,
    • bowhuntingboy1
      I'm not gonna disagree because you probably know more than I do. I've just heard from multiple sources that mille lacs has rebounded crazily and has been an amazing fishery these past few years. And any walleye population problems that have occurred there, I wouldn't attribute to zebra mussels or anything you've listed, but I'm not gonna get into that again🤐🤐
    • delcecchi
      No local steel.  Local ore, but it goes down the lake...
    • smurfy
      😳🤣 and some of us are donating to the government yet!!!!!!!!!!!😩 5 days a week!!!!!!   have fun...……..stay safe!!!!!!!!!