• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thank you all for the prayers!

Boar

I really want to extend my gratitude of thanks to all of you here that have sent prayers to the Boars nest. For those that dont know My little Boarlit, Halle was diagnoised with Scoliosis, a whie back. The kind words and hopefullnes and prayers were and are so appreciated. Thank you from the hearts of the Boar clan.

A little update babyboar Halle ann, has made great progress in her treatment of chiropractic care out of Fargo, ND we make the trek twice a week and today was her start of the 4th week of treatment and is schedualed for 6-8 weeks. The Doctor took X-rays last week and have had sleepness nights leading up to today. He said that she has had better than average gains in straightning her spine. and recoerry looks great, and getting her out of the risk factor for surgery is high. Thank you again for all the words of hope an prayers. You people make this site great.

On the left is before and on the right is todays progress.

full-2178-50746-20141105_154020.jpg

Her spine is still twisted to a degree but were working on that too.

I know this is hunting time and is out of topic for the thread but I started it here so figured Id finish it. Thank you.

I PRAY for Halle everyday my friend! Everday your family is included in my prayers Boar! Hopeing for a great recovery!