• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Satelite

FHFO

I have a 3 LNB DIRECT dish. A receiver have been trying to get it set up. It keeps coming up no signal. I finally came across a test menu. It says internal tests=ok external =fail. SWM fail error 0x45. I found this dish at a garage sale could it be bad? Getting close to ice fishing. HELP

I know some of the new boxes will not work with out swim hook up. But if you have the right box you will need to change the Sat type in the set up. I tried the same thing you are doing and it was a pain trying to get HD. I gave up and just went with the auto Sat. The only down side is no HD but way faster!

Without knowing your setup did you know you need an active card in the receiver box? The dish also has to be compatible to the receiver? Search-there are lots of posts on this.Find a friend that's done it, it's very simple once you catch on.