• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JSK76

New Northland Tackle black glow light

JSK76

I picked up the new black light flash light from Northland today and all I can say is WOW! full-26462-50680-image.jpg

leech~~

I picked up the new black light flash light from Northland today and all I can say is WOW! full-26462-50680-image.jpg

Very cool!

It would be kind of interesting to get a timer and time the different lure brands to see how long they glow once flashed? Are if the quick flash lasts longer then a slow light charge by holding it under a on light longer? confused

JeremyCampbell

I only seen the glo buster on there new product page.

Is this the same light your talking about?

JSK76

It's not the glow buster but I don't know what they actually call it. This is what it looks like. I have a led flashlight that looks a lot like it but remember this puts out "black" light, well it looks blue but the type that makes anything neon light up like crazy. full-26462-50692-image.jpg

JSK76

OK I found the package and it is called the Glow Buster UV. They had a led key chain one called glow buster too.

biff

Looks pretty cool. I always charge up all my lures together to see which glows longest, brightest, and exactly what color they glow. The girlfriend does think its a little weird when im in a totally dark room playing with fishing lures.

bassmann77

What I found out with this glow is the Clam Drop Red Glow doesn't actually glow red! It is a green glow which is really disappointing. I tried the glow with my phone flash light as well as my Lindy taser and it is green glow. Oh well, but the way the glo buster charges up the other green glow and UV is really cool and worth the price.