• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Leech was 47 degrees around Pine and Stoney points on Saturday, October 25th. Caught a few nice fish (22 inch, 24 inch, etc.) on some drifts across Stoney - but overall was slow.

Gull Lake was 54 degrees when we fished that on Friday for comparison.

Thanks. I will be in Longville this weekend chasing bass. I've never been up there this late in the year and would assume the water temp on area lakes will be in the mid-40's. Friday looks good with light wind but Saturday and Sunday look cool and breezy which could make it interesting!

BDawg,

Good luck, and let us know the temps you see this weekend. I will be up with some friends next weekend to troll the full moon. Hoping the water is 40-42F by then, but not quite sure it will drop that low.

Water temp was 47 yesterday on Woman and 46 today on Mule. The wind today made fishing tough but did manage 5 bass with a nice 3 1/2 lbs Smallie. Not bad for November 1st!

Water temps on 11th CW were between 42-44 this past weekend. Walleyes were willing, especially during the snow on Saturday night. Never saw one bit of the full moon though.

Grudgingly decided it was time to winterize when we got home on Sunday, so the boat is in storage now. Still had some snow in the interior, so I guess it got used well this season.

Won't be long and we'll be ice fishing now. I see we will have lows in the low single digits in a few days