• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Vikings at Buffalo...

nofishfisherman

Prediction is Bills win 17-13.

Missed it by a field goal. Guess I should have given the Vikes more credit smile

RumRiverRat

Says the guy who keeps a count of all the bass he catches in his own signature! NICE!

Your point is?

Cannot formulate a decent response so you take a shot at me?

Bridgewater is a small handed and absolutely has zero football intelligence or any intelligence for that matter.

He sucks.

schmitty3

Man...losing on a 80 yard drive with a second left to KYLE ORTON!! That's a new low, even for the Vikes.

aanderud

I can't believe that last drive. Bills converted 4th and 20. And then 3rd and 12. I have no idea why the defense softens up in those situations after playing what was otherwise a pretty solid defensive game (10 points in first 50 minutes of football, of which 7 came off the interception on the single play drive).

Did anyone think Jennings was trying harder this game? Seemed like it to me. And Wright. But I think Patterson has given up. How long before they just deactivate him?

luckycrank

Well theres nothing wrong with counting bass .. or bridgewater

week after week of watching that horrible offensive line and running 3rd&16 and 3rd&20 when averaging 5-10 yds a carry because you have faith your defense can stop . Them there is something wrong with that IMO . Bridgewater isnt Jesus theres just to many issues with the offense , he is 3 games in to his carreer. Any elite QB would struggle behind Kahlil ,johnson , ducasse.. sure they played better than past games but still a sub par in comparison to rest of league

Slabasaurus

But I think Patterson has given up. How long before they just deactivate him?

Rumor has it that he's still a bit banged up... but I dunno. Hard to believe the ridiculous plays he'd been making up until recently were just flukes.

LABS4ME

I'm not seeing the love fest for Norvana either... if this guy is the offense Master everyone claims, he'd be coming up with some schemes to at least give that putrid squad a chance... on at least a few plays a game. Something to keep the defense off balance... right now they dig in, tee up and meet you at the QB. Remember when Rogers was getting sacked every other play a couple years ago? Their Oline was horrific like this one. They started doing more rolling pockets to slow down the rush, passes to their RBs, more drag routes across the middle etc. Get Biffwater out of that pocket! and that's using the term pocket loosely! Come up with something... sticking to a pre-concieved game plan of that very 'offensive' line containing the pass rush and creating a pocket will make Teddy an old man quick! You can start seeing his confidence getting shook... he is starting to rush some throws and he does not want to run... he's already being hit 15 times a game.

I think they have enough tape now to realize that these guys are not going to all of a sudden turn their game around... you get paid millions, come up with something!

MNice

SOV

same old vikings

YiGGiN4SLoBS

I'm not seeing the love fest for Norvana either... if this guy is the offense Master everyone claims, he'd be coming up with some schemes to at least give that putrid squad a chance... on at least a few plays a game. Something to keep the defense off balance... right now they dig in, tee up and meet you at the QB. Remember when Rogers was getting sacked every other play a couple years ago? Their Oline was horrific like this one. They started doing more rolling pockets to slow down the rush, passes to their RBs, more drag routes across the middle etc. Get Biffwater out of that pocket! and that's using the term pocket loosely! Come up with something... sticking to a pre-concieved game plan of that very 'offensive' line containing the pass rush and creating a pocket will make Teddy an old man quick! You can start seeing his confidence getting shook... he is starting to rush some throws and he does not want to run... he's already being hit 15 times a game.

I think they have enough tape now to realize that these guys are not going to all of a sudden turn their game around... you get paid millions, come up with something!

Sounds good LABS. Easier said then done. Center and G hurt now yesterday on what was already an incredibly inept offensive line.

The Vikes are essentially playing with a practice squad for starters on offensive except for a rookie qb and the wr. This season was over before it started.

At least the defense looks good. ONE of these years maybe BOTH the offense and defense will look good TOGETHER. But I'm not holding my breath

YiGGiN4SLoBS

Well theres nothing wrong with counting bass .. or bridgewater

week after week of watching that horrible offensive line and running 3rd&16 and 3rd&20 when averaging 5-10 yds a carry because you have faith your defense can stop . Them there is something wrong with that IMO . Bridgewater isnt Jesus theres just to many issues with the offense , he is 3 games in to his carreer. Any elite QB would struggle behind Kahlil ,johnson , ducasse.. sure they played better than past games but still a sub par in comparison to rest of league

BIGGEST moment of the game, vikes are driving late to maybe get a td and go up by two scores effectively ending the game... Its first and ten from maybe the 12 yd line???? And who f---ks it all up? Matt Kalil lets Hughes or whoever it was run right around him in .2 seconds and sacks teddy for like an 8 yard loss... And how many penalties does this clown have so far to top it off?????

I wasn't a fan of taking an Olineman with a top 5 pick when we did it and ill never be a fan of it ever again. You couldn't get a SEVENTH rd pick for this guy right now

Its getting to the point where you have to take a long hard look at the GM and players instead of going through coaches year after year. Unless Bridgewater pans out i would say Rick Spielman has been a colossal failure and it may be time to not let the door hit ya on the way out Ricky

Big Dave2

I wasn't a fan of taking an Olineman with a top 5 pick when we did it and ill never be a fan of it ever again. You couldn't get a SEVENTH rd pick for this guy right now

You must be one of those guys who think linemen are not very important to the game. I hate to tell ya but the linemen on both sides of the ball are the most important players on the field.

RumRiverRat

The O line is a mess.

the defense is Ok except when the game is on the line. Giving up a 4th and 20, come on man!

luckycrank

The O line is a mess.

the defense is Ok except when the game is on the line. Giving up a 4th and 20, come on man!

Sad part is every body knew it was coming .. yet we still watch every sunday ..

paceman

1 play that really annoyed me yesterday was towards the end, the vikes have the ball and are slowly but surely moving the ball and eating up the clock, then they throw a high risk ball deep down the middle. Incomplete, clock stops and now it is a long 3rd down. The vikes don't need to score, just run the dang clock via short passes and runs, move the ball into field goal range and win...Another play was when greenway gets fried on that 4th and 20... Man he wasn't even watching the ball at the snap, he was yapping at the sideline or something. Right then I figured we were doomed...

RumRiverRat

I do not watch.

Fish are biting.

YiGGiN4SLoBS

Big Dave- Obviously i think Oline play is important. Ive been ranting how terrible the offensive line has been for the last 2 weeks. Just don't like taking Olineman with high draft picks, as in top 10. You should be able to find good lineman later in the draft. Too many other positions id rather address with a pick that high. Just my opinion.

Dallas obviously had success taking offensive lineman high in the draft recently. I think they took Tyron Smith at like 9-10. Id be more comfortable taking your cornerstone T in that area, but 3-4 is just too high for me.

FISHINGURU

Not everyone thinks Aunt Norv is a mastermind. He turned Rivers into one of the worst QB's in the league, since he left Rivers has now returned to the upper tier. I don't understand why we don't call quick plays or roll Teddy out more, the plays being called are taking to long to develop, same thing that was happening for the Chargers.

Patterson has been open he's just not getting the ball, on that play the end came around and forced Teddy to step up Patterson was wide open crossing right in front of him, that would of been a huge play.

Drafting any position is a gamble, most people wanted us to either take Kalil which was supposed to be a solid safe pick or draft Blackmon, he's a giant turd himself.

LABS4ME

OK Guru... I'm officially scared now! 2 posts in a row we agreed! whew.