• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Kitty's??

FISHINGURU

Hate to say it, but they just don't have anywhere near the talent to be good in this league. Look at the good teams offensively, they are better than us at every single position. Take Dallas for instance, better qb, better rb, better receivers and te, exponentially better o-line. We just don't stack up offensively against the good teams. AP was most of our offense, you take him out along with Rudolph and Fusco they're gonna struggle.

Kalil is really hurting this team right now, we spent a top 5 pick on him, and he is looking more and more like a bust each week. The whole offensive line needs work with the exception on Sullivan, who imo is average at best. It may not be the flashy, but it might be time to spend some more high draft picks on that offensive line. Look at Dallas, they did and that line is what is carrying that team.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleFloyd

• Big Dave2

• FISHINGURU

• YiGGiN4SLoBS

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Ouch.....and Teddy is one tough dude to take a hammering like that. If he survives the god-awful oline performance until a better one can be built I think he stands a chance. He plays better when the Vikes go uptempo even with that oline.

And What's up with Patterson...I wonder if he will show up for a game anytime soon.

Announcers along with their bosses oughta be fired!!!!

Jerick McKinnon looked OK against the top run D in the league. He is going to be fun to watch.

After the first series the Defense looked better...but there was no Calvin Johnson or Reggie bush to contend with. So yeah...they should have been better than they showed.

The Vikes are exactly where I thought they'd be...not ready for Primetime just yet. I'm glad Zimmer is kicking butt in that locker room.

Some of those young guys are getting their humble pie served in their face. Now we get to see how they handle it.

I can't say much about our Defensive Line either....we are definitely not getting our Monies worth out of the our DE's

I can't say much about our Defensive Line either....we are definitely not getting our Monies worth out of the our DE's

You want Jared back???

1 sack through 5 games and it came at garbage time. At least now we are playing TEAM defense, and look way better as a TEAM on that side of the ball.

According to Zimmerman the defense is not playing like a team and too many people are freelancing.

JA might be gone but it seems that the old me first mentality lives on.

It's true the O-line is playing like garbage, you guys argue if they quit and gave up or not but I'll argue that they never even started lol.

Jennings is overpaid for a mediocre #3 WR mentor type player. Just think there were people that thought he was a real #1 WR.

Asiata is a dumpster fire, I hope people didn't really think he was good? I'm happy to be seeing more McKinnon then him, hopefully they start rotating in Banyard, I'd rather see him over Asiata.

I wouldn't throw Patterson under the bus yet he's only a 2nd yr WR, he's the only single threat we have on offense so I'm sure he's getting most of the defenses attention. They can say get open all they want but there are other ways to get him touches that they are not doing. Hopefully soon they will realize no one has time for routes to develop and need to start doing some quick plays.

We've built our whole team around AP the past 6-7 yrs now he's gone, wouldn't be as bad if we had his money spent around on other players but he's still making that money not even playing.

Sounds like Zimmer has his hands full with this lackluster squad. He's handing out fines, players late for meetings, guys giving up, ect.

The Vikings organization is, was (since the 80's) and always will be a joke. Until ownership changes and we get an owner that gives a darn, the Vikings ship is sinking. (pun intended)

See Guru! It took 7 pages for us to agree... but we did! Now that wasn't so hard now was it? laugh

Good Luck!

Ken

See Guru! It took 7 pages for us to agree... but we did! Now that wasn't so hard now was it? laugh

Good Luck!

Ken

Aaaaaalwaaaaaaaays!!