• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Kitty's??

FISHINGURU

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleFloyd

• Big Dave2

• FISHINGURU

• YiGGiN4SLoBS

Worx is calvin johnson is out and reggie bush a maybe with limited action. I would love to see the rath of zimmer come out 34-13 vikes.

Lions really struggled at the Bills without Megatron in there. They did sign Prater though, no more Henery to miss all the kicks. This one will be close. I give the home team a slight edge: Vikes 23-20.

I'm not sure I care if they win or lose...

I wanna see if Teddy can looks that poised and have the same results, 2 games in a row.

I think he does and can.

Vikes win 28-13

Lions really struggled at the Bills without Megatron in there.
True, but let's not forget that Buffalo has one of the better defenses. They are #2 against the rush and #5 in points allowed. It's the passing defense that is the weakest link but only because they give up yards, not points.

The Lions without Johnson or Bush is certainly less dimensional. However, the Lions also boast one of the best overall defenses. They allow less points than Buffalo and are #3 against the rush and #6 against the pass. Teddy will get a different taste of the NFL this week and it will show how much he's learned in his short time.

I'm going to assume that Stafford gets at least one of his boys back in the lineup and that the Lions win 4-3. I want the glory of correctly predicting a two safety win.

"I'm going to assume that Stafford gets at least one of his boys back in the lineup and that the Lions win 4-3. I want the glory of correctly predicting a two safety win."

Dohkay

Tough matchup for both squads, I give the edge to the Vikes if Teddy is at or near 100%. You'll see a different tempo then what you seen with the one they call Blunder. It's going to be a real good test to see where Teddy is at, Lions D has been tough on RB's and QB's so far this season.

Teddy is going to need to be able to scramble a bit and make some nice plays to back the defense off our horrid rushing attack. I don't see us being able to rush very well this game but I do see a nice opportunity for some big plays with receptions to Mckinnon.

Aunt Norv needs to dial up some plays for Patterson, rushing, bubble screen, jet sweep, reverse, anything, he needs touches. Hopefully Wright keeps progressing as well, he's been stepping up the past couple games. Teddy can keep his cool buy some time and find the open guy.

I think on Defense we can dial up alot of pressure on Stafford, he's not the same QB without his safety blanket Calvin, look for Stafford to get hit early and often.

Vikes take down the Motor City Kitty's!!

Im just worried about donkey kong sue pile driving teddy into the turf and injuring him. Wouldn't surprise me, especially the way this offensive line looks this year. (most disappointing part of the team so far, imo)

I think its gonna be a low scoring sloppy game with lots of good players out on both sides. Probably won't be that fun to watch. Vikes win 20-17 with help from a defensive or return td

I give the edge to the Vikes if Teddy is at or near 100%. You'll see a different tempo then what you seen with the one they call Blunder.

Vikes take down the Motor City Kitty's!!

Tempo looks identical to me...Bilgewater / Ponder, looks the same to me...

Unless you want to tell me the Vikings 'have given up' again knowing they can't win with Dredgewater at QB...

I'm going out to mow... Probably more exciting than this game...

If you think this is all on teddy you clearly have no sense for football. This o line is pathetic. Teddy made a bad read and threw a pick in the end zone. That's on him but asiata good lord right through the hands leading to an int. Pathetic display by the o line. It doesn't look like anyone is even in this game. The guys look like they are just going through the motions.

Hey big Dave how is manziel doing?

I didn't think Ponder was starting this week? The one game honey moon period is over MN vikes fans. Back to QB reality.

Hey big Dave how is manziel doing?

Nice deflection attempt. How about this question instead, will Teddy break 100 yards passing this game?

Poor play calling . Poor blocking . Poor performance period.

Poor play calling? What about Norvana? And Dimmer? Worlds greatest coaching tandem... Performance was the same as the Green Bay game when the only difference was they Wouldn't play for Ponder but they would play for Teeeeeddddyyyy! RIIIIIGHHHT! They are who we thought they were...

Almost feel bad for Bilgewater. Might want to put Ponder in a little earlier to take a few of the SEVEN sacks. The little China Doll can't take this type of abuse.