• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Fudge??

FISHINGURU

I don't see it being that close. The pack are just plain and simple a better team Pack win 31-10.

This i don't agree with at all

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• Big Dave2

• amateurfishing

• zepman

Ha! Gotta love blaming the refs for the loss before it even happens. Pack win but don't cover, 31-23

Out of every stadium in the NFL the vikings have played in since i started watching them in the mid 80's, Lambeau field is the one stadium where the refs seem to screw the vikings the most. Doesn't happen EVERY time they play there, but I can remember dozens of horrible calls going against the vikings. More then any other place by far. Thats why my prediction went that way!

Really? The spread is something 9 points for GB !

And I think the 2nd biggest spread for ALL the games this week. Really??!!

I realize Rogers is flippin good but he's all they got.

I'm saying close game. MN is due to pull out a close one for a change.

MN - 28

GB - 27

Rodgers is all the Packers have? What about Jordy Nelson (leading the NFL in recieving yards), Randall Cobb, Eddie Lacy (last years rookie of the year), Clay Mathews, Julius Peppers.

I understand the Pack havent look great this year, but if last week is any preview I think they're starting to pull it together. Packer's defense bends but doesnt break, offense picks up where they left off.

Packers-31

Vikings-16

Rodgers is all the Packers have? What about Jordy Nelson (leading the NFL in recieving yards), Randall Cobb, Eddie Lacy (last years rookie of the year), Clay Mathews, Julius Peppers.

I understand the Pack havent look great this year, but if last week is any preview I think they're starting to pull it together. Packer's defense bends but doesnt break, offense picks up where they left off.

Packers-31

Vikings-16

Yep, if Rogers goes down...just like in the past...you got nothing.

Nobody to throw the ball to the receivers so they're out.

Lacy had a good rookie year , give him that...not proven this year tho.

Sally is a 1 trick, pass rush, pony.

Peppers...35 years old...really?

Like I said, Rogers is all they got.

That said, if Blunder gets the call tonight...Fudge will come out smellin good.

Unless Bridgewater is 100% I hope he sits. Let him rest. If it rains like they bare saying running game should be key.

I agree all the way. Would rather have him for the season than one game.

I agree on letting Teddy sit on the short week and bad weather. Unless his ankle is better then they are letting on, but if it's tender he'd be out there slipping and sliding too much to risk it. I'd rather have him at 100% next week.

If Blunder starts I look for it to be a MASSACRE, they won't need to respect the pass and will be able to key in on the run. The corners will be able to lock down our WR's without much help. Their run D isn't that great but in reality either is our run game. Blunder will feel the pressure and take a lot of sacks, throw INT's, and fumble.

Short week, away team, 3rd string QB, bad weather, no AP...that does not sound very good to me.

If Bridgewater does play then I expect it to be more competitive, I still don't like our chances but atleast they have to respect the pass and won't be able to play the run every time.

2 things needed for vikings, outstandind o line and d secondary. If the vikings run well and play keep away from rodgers and secondary shuts down jordy nelson and randall cobb the vikings have a great chance especially in this weather.

Well, they just said Ponder is starting, Bridgewater out. Oh Goodie. I would like to change my pick from the pack by 7 to Pack win by 24.

I might be taking one for the team guys!! Just fired up the Packers Defense in my fantasy leagues!! You know what that means!! grin

Hopefully if nothing else Ponder plays good enough to become trade

bait. (stink bait)

as what ? HEAD CHEARLEADER ?? PRETTY sURE HIS LEADERSHIP skills rule that out

Dont get me wrong never liked Ponder but the team has to play for him. Defense looks like its trying now .If we can get the offense (line in particular) to do the same, at least we only have to lose by 17 or so.

The day we drafted Teddy...Ponder should have been CUT, traded or released. I've said it all along...

This is something we don't ever need to be reminded of again.

hopefully they put Chandler Harnish in for the 2nd half. I know he has only been on the team for 48 hours but he cant be any worse then happy feet blunder

At least tbs the royals on. Gotta rout for anyone out of the playoffs that long.

vikes fan through and through , but ouch.