• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Aints??

FISHINGURU

Might just be me, but I think the heart has been ripped out of this team. So many problems, for so many years, and now the "re-building" is completely hamstrung by the loss of AP.

Personally, I was really pretty optimistic about this team during the pre-season. They were playing with energy, and fire, and confidence. Watching them yesterday, I struggled to see any of that anymore. They're crushed, and they know it.

As an old Vikings fan, it's heart-breaking.

The difference I see so far is Teddy don't take the big hits, he eludes the pressure, gets some yards and then slides or gets out of bounds before contact.

Foosball runs around trying to extend the play and takes the big hits, similar to RG3. They can slide or get out of bounds but they try to slam into defenders twice their size instead for a couple extra yards. Yeah it's nice to be a gamer but you have to be smart about it.

And you know this based on both player's extensive NFL history, right? wink

Foosball runs around trying to extend the play and takes the big hits, similar to RG3. They can slide or get out of bounds but they try to slam into defenders twice their size instead for a couple extra yards. Yeah it's nice to be a gamer but you have to be smart about it.

Russell Wilson don't take very many big hits either, he'll slide, get out of bounds, or throw it away before he takes the big hit.

this is exactly it but something bigdave doesn't grasp.

Teddy ran what 3 times? Foosball would do that on 1 drive

but the "best college qb ever" should certainly be starting by now right?

What you continue to avoid bigdave is the argument that foosball's college game will not transfer to NFL. Thus far he has only been trusted with gimic argument on the sideline plays.

No, I went to BigDaveStats.Com and looked at the % of big hits both players have taken thus far. wink

Teddy ran what 3 times? Foosball would do that on 1 drive

Wrong again, and I even gave you the answer to this question earlier.

Just checked the stat line again and yep,

Bilgewater: 6 rushes for 27yds.

So much for your in-depth analysis of the game via DVR.

LOL.

Just checked the stat line again and yep,

Bilgewater: 6 rushes for 27yds.

So much for your in-depth analysis of the game via DVR.

LOL.

I thought we all agreed it was gonna be teddy toiletwater??

Care to elaborate of manziels stats? He's a good poser even if he and his brainiac coaching staff don't know that play is illegal. Lol. What a bunch of a55hats. He's perfect in Cleveland. Since you care so much about EXACT stats please post his NFL stats because those are all that matter.