• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
FISHINGURU

Vikes vs Aints??

FISHINGURU

Predictions?

I encourage everyone to say we are going to get blown away. I also encourage everyone to bench all Viking players in fantasy.

Aints win by 24!!

zepman

Lol Guru...

I Aints gonna pick the Vikes in this one...

Could get ugly early, and often, and I Aints going to lie....

amateurfishing

Cassell will b depended on for game management only in NO, after last week the only shot the vikings have is run, run, run and play keep away from brees on the road.

CaptainMusky

Ain't no way aints go 0-3.

PurpleFloyd

Historically there is no better situation for a team desperate for a in than to have the Vikings on their schedule. They may give up a 50 burger.

I like Zimmer as a coach and sorta feel sorry for him to have to work under the criminals that own this team.

LMITOUT

Big Dave2

What happened to all this?

I think the Vikings will be better without Peterson. When he is in the game the team seems to feel like they need to feed him the ball whether it is working or not. With him gone they will go to the pass and you will wee a much more explosive offense. This could be the best thing that could have happened.

Hester

I'm still laughing at those.

Aints 38

Vikes 20

fishersofmen

It doesn't look good. The Saints aren't very good either but I don't know if that will matter.

LindellProStaf

OK Dave very funny. Our weapons are disappearing fast.

PurpleFloyd

What happened to all this?

I haven't changed my mind in terms of what I said about Peterson. With the new staff I was hoping they could overcome the shortcomings of the criminal ownership but now it is obvious that the owners are even more morally corrupt and inept than even I anticipated.

As long as the wilf's own this team they will be one of the most inept and dysfunctional teams in the league. It's at the point where the Lions are managed better.

But since you are the football nostradamus why don't you tell us a little more about how great Johnny Football is playing.

LABS4ME

Weapons?

Aside from Peterson... Who?

Simpson? Haahaha.... HA! Yep his one TD as a vike scared the bijeebers out of def coords across the league.

Vikes make that putrid NO defense look almost average.

Big Dave2

I haven't changed my mind in terms of what I said about Peterson. With the new staff I was hoping they could overcome the shortcomings of the criminal ownership but now it is obvious that the owners are even more morally corrupt and inept than even I anticipated.

As long as the wilf's own this team they will be one of the most inept and dysfunctional teams in the league. It's at the point where the Lions are managed better.

But since you are the football nostradamus why don't you tell us a little more about how great Johnny Football is playing.

A little testy this morning? grin

Big Dave2

PurpleFloyd

A little testy this morning? grin

Not at all

PurpleFloyd

LMITOUT

PurpleFloyd

He's playing just as great as Teddy Bridgewater.

Update....

LMITOUT

Johnny Megatron.

luckycrank

Aints aint nobody with out a pocket ref apparently munnerlyn forgot to use his nfl endorsed pillow when tackling brees, sqeaky wheel get grease i guess ..... wussy

Big Dave2

He's playing just as great as Teddy Bridgewater.

CaptainMusky

The only highlights JM gets are gimmick plays where he argues with a coach. At least he's on ESPN that's all he's all about anyway.

Eric Wettschreck

doesn't he know that QBs aren't supposed to run in this league?

Russel Wilson kept a couple drives alive including the game winner in overtime by running. Lots of people think he's pretty good.

RumRiverRat

Fan Line was pathetic.

More talk about Bounty Gate and the 2009 NFC championship game.

Vikings fans are stuck in the past.

BuckSutherland

Fan Line was pathetic.

More talk about Bounty Gate and the 2009 NFC championship game.

Vikings fans are stuck in the past.

What else is there?? This year is done before it got a good start. All kinds of injuries, players suspended and kicked off the team, criminal owners doing whatever they can to make more money for their bloated bank accounts, a brutal schedule to start the season. I am gonna go out on a limb and say that this season will make us 0-38 for superbowl appearances in the last 38 years. 0-4 in NFC championship games during that same span. Not even the old Silver Fox could break this wretched spell. He dam near died trying.