• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
FISHINGURU

Vikes vs Patriots

toughguy

2 preseason games in season ticket package so it's the 3rd game.

Craigums

The Vikings are going to surprise some people this week. NE looked terrible, their best receiving option ran slow and hobbled, their O-Line couldn't keep Brady upright, and Brady was making some of the most hideous throws I've ever seen him make. Pats D looked awful too, they let Knowshon Moreno run all over them. These are not the Patriots of years past

Vikes by 7

96trigger

Quote:
That is the scary part, people playing Cassel over Brady (Brady sucks at fantasy though) and people playing the MN D. To make matters worst I'm benching the Pats D because I don't want to cheer for them against the Vikes lol

I have the Vikes defense as well. Funny, I was the only guy to draft them.... and Matt Cassel.

LindellProStaf

Cmon Dave. Lighten up a little... Have a drink of the Purple Kool-Aid on Sunday and enjoy the day.... smile

LMITOUT

2 preseason games in season ticket package so it's the 3rd game.

Typical Minnesota math.

toughguy

you will troll anything won't you.

LABS4ME

I'll buy one for all the Viking fans...

full-357-49055-slushy.jpg

I Just won't drink it!

Over the last 14 losses, Pats are 13-1 the game after the loss. I think Belicek finds a way to keep them from an 0-2 start...

Good Luck!

Ken

LMITOUT

New England now favored by 6.

PurpleFloyd

I think the Vikings will be better without Peterson. When he is in the game the team seems to feel like they need to feed him the ball whether it is working or not. With him gone they will go to the pass and you will wee a much more explosive offense. This could be the best thing that could have happened.

CaptainMusky

Is it the AD ratio ala the randy ratio? I agree though he does command a certain number of touches but not sure this is a good thing.

YiGGiN4SLoBS

Well the defense just got even MORE important. The offense is nothing but average without AP. At least Asiata and Mckinnon should be able to get a little something done. Its not like the running game is dead now but teams don't really have to respect it near as much.

FISHINGURU

No AP? Vikes by 13!!

CaptainMusky

Its kinda funny guru I almost completely agree with you. The pats have been game planning for Peterson all week. Well this makes Patterson that much more important.

PurpleFloyd

Asiata will have 3 TDs and 5 yards rushing.

Hester

The fact that some of you think the vikes will be better off without possibly the best running back to ever play the game blows my mind.

DTro

I think the Vikings will be better without Peterson. When he is in the game the team seems to feel like they need to feed him the ball whether it is working or not. With him gone they will go to the pass and you will wee a much more explosive offense. This could be the best thing that could have happened.

612_1391789869.jpg

Hester

No kidding Dtro, now if we could only get rid of Patterson, teams wouldn't know how to game play us.

PurpleFloyd

Big Dave2

I nominate every post PurpleFloyd has posted in this thread for preposterous statement of the year.

PurpleFloyd
I nominate every post PurpleFloyd has posted in this thread for preposterous statement of the year.
grin

traveler

The Patriots are old and slow...Vikes by 7

PurpleFloyd

Because I am not condoning wife and child abuse?

PierBridge

So far its a very subdued atmosphere down here at the Bank!

Adrian is pictured on the this weeks ticket and our parking pass.

Go Vikes!

BuckSutherland

I just hope they can make it competitive until the end. I dont see them winning in light of all the "other" stuff going on. I hope the game commentary is not 100% nauseating and all about Peterson.

Bryce

Horrible NFL experience. Stadium overwhelmed in every aspect. Still waiting for a train out of this joke. Surprised I even got connected to post this