• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Patriots

FISHINGURU

I'll buy one for all the Viking fans...

full-357-49055-slushy.jpg

I Just won't drink it!

Over the last 14 losses, Pats are 13-1 the game after the loss. I think Belicek finds a way to keep them from an 0-2 start...

Good Luck!

Ken

I think the Vikings will be better without Peterson. When he is in the game the team seems to feel like they need to feed him the ball whether it is working or not. With him gone they will go to the pass and you will wee a much more explosive offense. This could be the best thing that could have happened.

Is it the AD ratio ala the randy ratio? I agree though he does command a certain number of touches but not sure this is a good thing.

Well the defense just got even MORE important. The offense is nothing but average without AP. At least Asiata and Mckinnon should be able to get a little something done. Its not like the running game is dead now but teams don't really have to respect it near as much.

Its kinda funny guru I almost completely agree with you. The pats have been game planning for Peterson all week. Well this makes Patterson that much more important.

The fact that some of you think the vikes will be better off without possibly the best running back to ever play the game blows my mind.

I think the Vikings will be better without Peterson. When he is in the game the team seems to feel like they need to feed him the ball whether it is working or not. With him gone they will go to the pass and you will wee a much more explosive offense. This could be the best thing that could have happened.

612_1391789869.jpg

I nominate every post PurpleFloyd has posted in this thread for preposterous statement of the year.

Because I am not condoning wife and child abuse?

So far its a very subdued atmosphere down here at the Bank!

Adrian is pictured on the this weeks ticket and our parking pass.

Go Vikes!

I just hope they can make it competitive until the end. I dont see them winning in light of all the "other" stuff going on. I hope the game commentary is not 100% nauseating and all about Peterson.

Horrible NFL experience. Stadium overwhelmed in every aspect. Still waiting for a train out of this joke. Surprised I even got connected to post this

Horrible NFL experience. Stadium overwhelmed in every aspect. Still waiting for a train out of this joke. Surprised I even got connected to post this

I hear waiting for a train is horrible, so is trying to drive in and out. I think when I go to our home game against the Packers I'm going to buy a parking pass in a tailgate lot. Might as well just party for a few hours while everything clears out!!

Thats what we did 20 bucks walked about 6 blocks.

We didnt stay and party afterwords of course on this particular game.

So whats with Kali he seems worse then last year?

I was hoping he was maybe injured last season and that explained his poor play.

Granted I think we all knew his pro bowl rookie year was more about the hi draft hype but this is getting ridiculus.

Man, that's a kick-the-dog response after a bad loss by the Vikings. Everyone knows that this isn't an NFL-sized stadium....

Thats what we did 20 bucks walked about 6 blocks.

We didnt stay and party afterwords of course on this particular game.

So whats with Kali he seems worse then last year?

I was hoping he was maybe injured last season and that explained his poor play.

Granted I think we all knew his pro bowl rookie year was more about the hi draft hype but this is getting ridiculus.

Kalil is very concerning. He's getting flat out destroyed, and that's not just it he is giving no effort and some plays,and then looks completely lost on others. Loss of confidence? I don't know but for a first round draft pick at offensive line he has been garbage. I still have no idea what was going through his head on that field goal, Belichick must have slipped him a little something to just let that guy go right by for the block and score.