• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Two game suspension

Roger Godell says "he got it wrong" after suspending ray rice fro two games and 58K fine.

Yeah, I'd say he got it wrong.

ray rice should be banned from the game.

At the very least.

The elevator video is here:

ray rice knock out video

Pretty sickening..

As I was typing this, I heard a report punk azz ray rice has been indefinitely suspended..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Dave2

• CaptainMusky

• DrJill

• leech~~

pushbutton

The league had seen that video already when the story first broke didn't they?

Peter King said they did. ..so they must have. ..lol.

Suppose it's possible they did not ....I dunno.... sure would think they would have......

So when does his statue go up beside the one they just put up for Ray Lewis?

Oh that's right...he was found to be "not guilty".

PurpleFloyd

No, the NFL says they just saw it today. TMZ didn't release it until today from what I read.

Could be but it seems a little suspicious that somehow TMZ got access to the tape before the league. I have a feeling they have known it for a while and adjusted their policy k owing this was coming.

What I can't understand is, it sounds like at the time of the assault on the tape they were not married but now they are? Did I hear that right? If so, she must not have minded being knocked out. Plus, not to defend the actions of this D-bag in any way but the girlfriend looked to be pretty aggressive herself.

harvey lee

she must not have minded being knocked out.

I cannot believe you even stated something like that. Very poor to say the least.

I cannot believe you even stated something like that. Very poor to say the least.

Um, Ray Rice was not married to this woman at the time he knocked her out. Now, they are either married or engaged, either way, she decided to take the next step in the relationship after Rice knocked her out.

Evidently, she did not hate it a lot, otherwise she would have left him.

highlife4me

People will do some strange things for money, including getting beat up. I can't think of any other reason why a woman would put up with piece of carp like him.

fishersofmen

Yea this woman needs some serious help...rushes into marrying this candy a$$ right after he clocks her and you know it wasn't the first time.

I wouldn't say she doesn't mind being knocked out, I would say she has a very low self esteem. No one with an ounce of self respect would put up with that garbage for 2 seconds.

JBMasterAngler

A big shiny ring and an unlimited credit limit can make a girl overlook a lot of things. Hopefully he'll serve some jail time.

How did tmz get this video before the police did? If the police had it and the DA didn't charge him heads should roll.

CaptainMusky

I bet there is a rice divorce in the very near future.

If its determined that the league saw this video before today Goodell better be fired. End of story.

She married him for the same reason TMZ got the video before anyoe else. $$$$$$

They paid big bucks to get the video

Can you tell me any other reason she decided to take the step of marrying this POS then? I think most women would run away as fast as they can, no?

leech~~

How did tmz get this video before the police did? If the police had it and the DA didn't charge him heads should roll.

I think if TMZ held the video until the season started for a bigger bang, someone their needs to be charged for holding evidence of a battery crime! smirk

PurpleFloyd

That is the thing. This tape has been there just as long as the one that showed him dragging her out of the elevator. To say the one was available but the other wasn't is a crock. They are tied to the same security system.

pushbutton

Yep, think he was charged with what I think was 3rd degree assault and got some mamby pamby pretrial "talk about my feelings" sentence. No way the justice system did not see the whole tape....and with as much "investigative cash" that the NFL has to "protect" their interests. ....it just seems suspect they did not see the entire tape till today.

I really don't see how this changes anything from the initial "tape" everyone saw of him dragging her out of the elevator...a man and woman enter an elevator...Rice admitted to hitting her...she was clearly out...

Why does the actual video of the event change anything....did anybody expect anything else...??? It's not easy to knock someone completely "out".

The NFL has aready said "they got this one wrong"...they did. They implemented a new rule(suspension) because of it. I believe the NFL has seen this video before and is covering their a$$ here.

I think this story has just begun....

And by the way...tapes like this are being held by all sorts of people for hundreds of thousands of dollars...if not millions. TMZ BUYS these tapes, and in return, people are not prosecuted for the crimes they make. Double jeopardy prevents this from happening.

Ray Rice will probably get another shot in the NFL...way too long of a list to name to not think any other way...

leech~~

Ray Rice will probably get another shot in the NFL...way too long of a list to name to not think any other way...

I don't know? It's not like she is a "Pitbull" or anything! wink

He should never play again. But then Vick should have never played again either.

Goodell should be removed. The prosecutor in this court case should be fired. If they had the video where he drug her out they had the punch video.

RumRiverRat

Rice is suspended indefinitely.

He will never play another down in the NFL.

The CFL has also said he will not be allowed to play in their league.

I really don't see how this changes anything from the initial "tape" everyone saw of him dragging her out of the elevator...a man and woman enter an elevator...Rice admitted to hitting her...she was clearly out...

Why does the actual video of the event change anything....did anybody expect anything else...??? It's not easy to knock someone completely "out".

The NFL has aready said "they got this one wrong"...they did. They implemented a new rule(suspension) because of it. I believe the NFL has seen this video before and is covering their a$$ here.

I think this story has just begun....

And by the way...tapes like this are being held by all sorts of people for hundreds of thousands of dollars...if not millions. TMZ BUYS these tapes, and in return, people are not prosecuted for the crimes they make. Double jeopardy prevents this from happening.

You are correct is should not matter what this video showed this should of happen right at the time. We are one-just-like-silly-me backwards when you suspend people for steroids for seasons and more games than beating a human. Not saying drugs are fine they should be punished as much as they are but two games come on. This should not of mattered and been settled at the start.

He promised her money so that she would not press charges on him just like most domestic assaults and they don't press charges on the guy is cause a deal was worked out. Next time he just might kill her like most domestic end up when the law does not come to the aid of the woman. She will not stay married to him now that this all happened. I bet it comes before the end of the year that she leave him.