• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JP Z

Free Redbox rental today 8/4/14

JP Z

Redbox Free 1 day DVD/Bluray Rental or $1.50 off Game Rental

Use code: SUNSHINE

Expires: 8/4 11:59pm CT

Online [redbox.com] or the kiosk.

DVD = $0.00

Bluray = $0.00

Games = $0.50

Rentals/card/day - 5 rentals on a card that has been used @ Redbox before. Otherwise it's limited to 3 the first time

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Fish Head
      If it's in Oakdale, he's probably refering to Blue Ribbon Bait. 
    • BWpineisland
      Picked up nice big leeches both of the last two weekends at Lucky Seven in Virginia. Nice rainbow minnows also.  
    • Sunset Lodge
      Up here in the Northwest Angle lines are tight and fish are biting! Water temps are warmer in the shallows at 50-52 degrees to upper 40’s in the main lake. Recent weather was not great but the fishing was. Some of the best action has been within a few miles of the lodge. Walleyes have been found anywhere from 3 to 30ft. 22-30ft with a jig and minnow is best during daylight hours.  Multiple trophy walleye were caught this week including a couple 28’s and one 31 inch.  The bite off of the dock late evening is really heating up and will produce limits. Come up soon to take advantage of great spring fishing!    Sunset Lodge
    • Stephen L Johnston Jr.
      Which bait shop, I’m about to go take my electrical aptitude test in St. Paul at 430 so I could easily drop by oakdale 
    • Harv
      Not sure how to edit title...but it's at $500 now. Great deal!  I'm looking to upgrade, only reason why I'm selling.
    • Sorgy
      Stephen, I would double check that the leeches are decent. The leeches I picked up for opener I would be embarrassed to feed to sunfish 1 at a time. A bait store in Oakdale had very nice leeches last weekend. I highly recommend them. Good luck on Vermilion- we need some warmer temps.   Steve
    • Stephen L Johnston Jr.
      Following. Headed up in the morning to beat the traffic up, however, it looks like it will be raining unfortunately. The girls went out last night to buy new rain gear so we will be ready. Just made a post on the Facebook page fishing Minnesota as to where everyone’s favorite bait shop is. We usually stop by the bait shop in Harris. I called this morning to confirm that they have leeches available.
    • Wheres_Walter
      Headed up tomorrow for the long weekend.  People still seeing most walleye action on minnows?  We used chubs and rainbows last weekend, didn't seem to be a difference between the two.
    • Scott Friedman
      Chatter about conditions on rainy has been quiet... Anyone out there been doing any good?
    • Scott Friedman
      Thanks John! We are coming up in 7 days and hoping for warm. Would love to see more updates as the week progresses.  Will post our results