• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

klecker

"Touchdown Teddy" Bridgwater

traveler

I don't think anyone's looking to crown him, Just an honest assessment.

the kid looks good. He's got good pocket presence, looks to use his arm before his legs.

The trajectory of his balls bugs me...watching Stafford the next game really showed the difference in his throwing style. Maybe something that can be coached, I don't know. Not a deal breaker...as long as the ball gets where it's supposed to, when it's supposed to, I think he can be effective.

Nice to go into an offseason without a big ?? at QB, that's for sure. Now get him a stud receiver and shore up the o-line and I think we might just be a team to reckon with before too long.

BRULEDRIFTER

It's interesting how some of the Vikings fans have let this thread drop.

Probably cuz every time there's the slightest bit of positivity shared about him, the likes of BigDave and Limited show up and drop a duce all over the conversation.

greebs

Haven't heard much from the Johnny lovers lately. Bh2o had a nice rookie season considering the line and offensive weapons he had to work with.

Scott K

I think it is way to early to jump on the Bridgewater wagon, but he has looked good the past few games. Is this his ceiling? Will he decline? Will; he continue to improve? Have to wait and see.

Same goes for JF, will he grow up? Will he figure out in the NFL you have to try? If so, I think he has a much higher ceiling the TB. If he decides to be the college partying punk he has this season, he wont make the squad for next season.

SkunkedAgain

What do you guys think of Jennings? He hasn't done much but hasn't had much at QB until now. It seems to me that if he can be talked into a reasonable contract for an aging veteran, he should be re-signed.

gunner55

The last 2 or 3 games he played pretty well.He doesn't drop many & seems to read the defenses good enough so he can get open.I have to agree with you on the contract issue though.Definitely not for $8 mil/yr 2c

LABS4ME

Bridgewater wins rookie of the year...

Scott K

Pepsi ROY, not the AP ROY.

No way would TB win a fan voting contest.

Wensel

At least his trophy will fit in the Minnesota trophy case!

Rick

I'm not impressed with his first 2 games this year. The 1st game was awful and the 2nd game he was little more than a game manager.

DrJuice1980

Same as last season is what I am seeing.  Way too many 3-6 yard pass attempts, loves his check downs.  I dont see a consistently accurate down field ball.  His timing is still way off.  I hope he can put together some chemistry with these wideouts.  It seems every quality QB has his favorites and in turn thats whats makes them successful, I hope Teddy finds that.  I will say his tendency to run and gain a few yards is better this year than throwing it away, though only through 2 weeks. With that said, boy did Stafford's TD pass get me off my seat, what a laser, what a perfectly placed laser at that.  Man I wish we had something like that.  Love me a gunslinger.

Rick

Still not liking what I'm seeing with Teddy. The way he has been performing we need a strong ground game so he can be a game manager. Good thing the Vike's defense and running game is looking ok. I will be interested to see how he performs when we get into a game where he has to pass.

Because his performance to date when he attempts to pass early in games is not going to get it done.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott K

I wonder if we can get Favre to come back? :)

If we can just get a QB that can pass 300 yards a game, and with Peterson on the team, we would be competitive. A game managing QB doesnt have good odds to make it to a SB.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rick

How did Teddy look in each quarter of the game?

I missed the game and am curious as to your take.

Rick

Maybe Teddy is going to get there..