• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Obama's open borders

Uncle Bill

Because as Lmit so eloquently puts things....the republicans should be the adults in the room. It is obvious to us "independents" that the DFl are the children and do not have the capacity to understand how the cookies end up in the cookie jar or that the jar is not magic and endless. So day after day when we see the "adults" crying like babies about the actions of babies .....instead of trying to teach.....seems rather babyish, hypocritical, and rather fraudulent smile

Hypocrisy in politics isn't new or is it going away anytime soon. Same with corruption. Give people power and it's a crapshoot how they will use it

Neither really bother me as much as those same people somehow think they know best for us. That somehow convincing a percentage of the rabble to elect them means they are experts in healthcare, foreign policy, economic decisions, ect ect

BTW, I don't disagree with what you posted.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleFloyd

• LMITOUT

• Slabasaurus

• Duffman

#pwned

Who or what do you think is #pwned confused

There are a few ST posters who claim to be independents yet seem to take a side. If one claims to have no stake in any outcome, but argues with someone who does, or gets upset by one side winning an election but enjoys the sweet tears when the other side loses, it's a no brainer why their claims of impartial independents would be met with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Based on my ST posting history, what do you think the reaction would be if I claimed I was an independent? wink

We are how many days out from the president's address? He used Scripture to justify his actions. Yet, the silence here has been deafening from the normal cast of characters smile I can imagine the outcry if a President Cruz invoked Scripture to outlaw homosexuality, as an example

If that's true, then why do you feel the need to expose one sides hypocrisy? wink

There seems to be an epidemic of "impartial" Sillytown independents as of late? Wonder why...hmmmmm?

Because most of the posts are created by the conservative crowd here and they tend to be borderline rants or hyperbole. Never said I was impartial, I was just more apathetic this election. Citizens United pretty much seals the deal for me.

Here comes the Calvary...Push, Duff, and PFraud!

3789d36fd3421c1236a5ade5f984e78b.jpg

ROFL.

Have I ever told you guys about my conquest of a Shriners daughter at a Holiday Inn in Tacoma WA? smile

Giddy up!!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Have I ever told you guys about my conquest of a Shriners daughter at a Holiday Inn in Tacoma WA? smile

Giddy up!!

Did she bring her pony with? whistle

The city’s per-pupil spending in the 2012-2013 academic year averaged $20,749, which would bring the total for the migrant kids to $48.7 million.

But the costs could soar, because the youths — many of them victims of poverty and abuse — will need state-mandated English-language instruction, free or reduced-price lunch, and a range of other services, including psychological counseling, medical and dental.

I'm curious to all of you who say "we were all immigrants at one time", did they have these programs when our great, great grandparents came ashore??? And once again we wonder why Education needs more and more money....DUH

The city’s per-pupil spending in the 2012-2013 academic year averaged $20,749, which would bring the total for the migrant kids to $48.7 million.

But the costs could soar, because the youths — many of them victims of poverty and abuse — will need state-mandated English-language instruction, free or reduced-price lunch, and a range of other services, including psychological counseling, medical and dental.

I'm curious to all of you who say "we were all immigrants at one time", did they have these programs when our great, great grandparents came ashore??? And once again we wonder why Education needs more and more money....DUH

So then, is immigration the problem or is it the welfare programs?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

So then, is immigration the problem or is it the welfare programs?

Is one needed without the other? I think you answered your own question. wink