• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Obama's open borders

Uncle Bill

Who's making that assumption? Sure wasn't me.

Your reply to me sure had that undertone. Even then, I was more making a general comment on that idea that "immigrants are lazy" because I hear that a lot down here in sillytown, and occasionally hear it out and about.

Shoulda heard the rant this guy went on in the elevator in the Radisson Blu this weekend in Chicago. I believe the term he used for immigrants was "degenerates." Of course to be fair on why he used the term "degenerates" he did lump immigrants and homeless drug addicts in the same category. And no, he did not seem to mind whether immigration was legal or not.

I didn't care much. Me and my ladyfriend (immigrated from El Salvador at 2) laughed it off and just kind of made jokes about him the next day as we made our way over to portillos.

Portillos, btw, is really friggin tasty. Got the hot italian beef w/hot peppers wet. Line was out the door and took maybe 10 minutes to order our food. They really know how to do it over there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleFloyd

• LMITOUT

• Slabasaurus

• Duffman

So I presume you are setting up the bunk beds in your garage and basement to house these folks? And writing a big check to the government to help pay for their care? The feds accept donations.

Why dont ellison move them in with him. If he wants to take care of them. Just more future voters.

So I presume you are setting up the bunk beds in your garage and basement to house these folks? And writing a big check to the government to help pay for their care? The feds accept donations.
Just giving them jobs.(the ones who are old enough)

Why dont ellison move them in with him. If he wants to take care of them. Just more future voters.

He is Muslim so I am sure he is either going to lop off their heads or strap on a homicide belt and blow them up.

Quote:

So you're hiring illegals? I guess that makes you just as bad as the big corps and meat plants that do the same... frown

By the way you do know this goes WAY deeper than jobs that have people upset??????

You hire the undocumented? Isn't that unlawful?

By the way you do know this goes WAY deeper than jobs that have people upset??????

We get it, there's no shortage of bigots around.

So you are all in for putting Minnesota's share of poor, uneducated, non-english speaking undocumented in your town? Or it's ok just as long as it is far enough away from you?

Accusations of bigotry.(snort)

The last sanctuary of the left when unable to counter logical arguments.

Besides, accusations of bigotry are so 2009.

So you are all in for putting Minnesota's share of poor, uneducated, non-english speaking undocumented in your town? Or it's ok just as long as it is far enough away from you?

Even Democrat mayors and govenors are saying, "no thanks." Strained budgets and things like that.

I get that many illegal immigrants are hard workers and are able to allow businesses to hire the cheaper labor and it's a win win for them. But in a time of strained social service budgets, 17 trillion in debt and rising, more Americans unemployed and/or underemployed, how does a massive influx of low skilled, uneducated immigrants benefit not just average Americans but the country as a whole?

Quote:

Please explain...what you mean???

In the meantime here is what I mean in a detailed paragraph. The bigger picture is that these kids (cough,cough) will be in the schools. Ok fine, BUT you then need the resources to educate these kids. Example: ELL teachers, IAP teachers, social workers, school buses (you do know kids on IAP programs get bussing regardless of distance) etc.. HOW do you intend to pay for this?

How about infrastruture? We will need more social programs to support these kids (cough,.cough) through social workers, courts, etc.. to see that their transportation is met, health care is met, daycare is met, phone services are met, higher education needs are met, clothing needs are met again HOW do you intend to pay for that?

Now let talk about the folks who have connections to the drug lords and the MS 13 Gangs? What a burden that will be on your LOCAL law enforcement and probation officers. Again HOW do you intend to pay for that?

If your implying I"m a bigot your full of shiit? The last I checked with my great grandparents there was no HHS or Dept, or Education, or other programs to see that THEIR needs were met in the same manner they are today.

And the funniest part of this WHOLE mess is that the FEDS don't give a rats arse about your life in Savage or mine in Shakopee and how this affects our daily lives. As long as they're insulated from the isses facing the local towns and counties.

Good Luck

Typical progressive response.

Disagree with the agenda and your labeled accordingly, Now, wait for the race card, it's not far behind. shocked

Mike

I'm curious how this is the logical next step from simply "not immediately shipping kids back to somewhere in central america."

I'm also curious what the GOP Prostaff thinks a reasonable and humane option is for this situation?

As with most things, I don't really give a shiat. I already pay for a ton of kids that I don't have, what's a few more? Refugees's are refugee's, we've delt with them since.......well since I've been alive.

But if it makes you internet tough guys feel good, load up the RV and head on south and yell at some tan kids.

full-35430-47900-10450153_67287769947195

I've heard defenders of illegal immigration state that Europeans are technically illegal immigrants to this country as the Native Americans were here first. That is technically true except the Native Americans didn't have an immigration policy. We do.

When people bring that up, unbeknownst to them, they are making the case against illegal and/or unregulated immigration be it illegal or legal. What happened to the NA is exhibit A why immigration needs to be controlled. The Native American's didn't do that. They were killed off by diseases they had no immunity to or killed by the new government. They also lost their culture, language, and land. So, yes, the Native Americans are a perfect example of what happens when you let practically anyone with no restrictions into your country.

As with most things, I don't really give a shiat. I already pay for a ton of kids that I don't have, what's a few more? Refugees's are refugee's, we've delt with them since.......well since I've been alive.

And that, folks, is why this country is circling the crapper.

[And that, folks, is why this country is circling the crapper.

There is no doubt that this country is already in the crapper in your mind, while this country seems to be hanging in there in my mind, actually doing quite well all things considered.

Now why don't you go join the spittle flecked hordes and yell at the kids.

Load them all on buses and ship them to DC..

Drop em all in front of the White House.

Load them all on buses and ship them to DC..

Drop em all in front of the White House.

Why not, we already pay for one free loading family that lives there.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW can you imagine if the ISIS group wanted to do this. At least these are solid citizens coming to enhance our country. Notice there were NO

"kids" on the boat. California, they're alllll yours!!!

Quote:
Illegal aliens successfully landed on a San Diego beach in a panga boat on Monday and ran to shore - but, when another group tried the same thing on Tuesday, U.S. Customs and Border (CBP) agents were waiting for them.

Around 7am Monday morning, a horde of illegal aliens stormed a San Diego beach after coming ashore in a panga boat. They sprinted across the beach and climbed over a wall, entering the city

The panga and passengers were taken to the Oceanside Harbor where they were turned over to the U.S. Border Patrol for processing. There were 13 men and seven women on board. All were Mexican nationals except two men were from Guatemala and one man was from El Salvador. The passengers' ages ranged from 20 to 51. Two men from the panga will be prosecuted for human smuggling

Quote:
Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS. “I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting. In the meantime, who could forget the famous words of Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano; the southern border is “as secure as it has ever been.”

• 2 months later...

Quote:
On Monday, Luis Enrique Marin Noyola, 20, pleaded guilty in Forsyth Superior Court to several offenses related to his rape of a 3-year-old girl in her home on March 9. The illegal alien pried open the little girl’s bedroom window, which the mother had left only slightly open, in an attempt to bring down a fever the girl had been running, according to court documents.

Noyola held his hand over the girl’s mouth so tightly that her lip split during the ordeal, according to prosecutors

Another great immigrant into our country. I'm guessing he must have just gotten off his 2nd shift job at the local plant and just needed a little somtin..somtin... Of course it's not in my back yard so who cares.

http://www.sunherald.com/2014/11/18/5921476/mental-state-of-man-in-foiled.html

Quote:
SALT LAKE CITY — The defense attorney for a Utah man accused of grabbing a 5-year-old girl from her bed in a kidnapping thwarted by her father questioned his client's mental state Tuesday.

Lawyer Roger Kraft said in 48-year-old Troy Morley's first court appearance that he would likely seek an exam to determine his client's competency for trial. Morley appeared calm, acknowledging in a level voice that he understood the charges against him.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2014/11/18/5921476/mental-state-of-man-in-foiled.html#storylink=cpy

or

Elizabeth Smart.

Quote:
Elizabeth Smart was abducted from her bedroom in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 5, 2002. She was 14 at the time. She was found alive nine months later on March 12, 2003, in Sandy, Utah, about 18 miles from her home, in the company of Brian David Mitchell and Wanda Ileen Barzee, who were indicted for her kidnapping, but initially ruled unfit to stand trial. Barzee, in 2009, and Mitchell (then 57), in 2010, were eventually convicted.

Clearly citizens are the problem. /sarcasm