• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Fisher Dave

50 mercury 4-stroke efi

Question

Fisher Dave

May of had an air pocket in the gas line or something?

Problems like that are common when there is a fuel line problem... It may be nothing to worry about .. might have been an air pocket or something similar.

1 answer to this question

HUNTINGBAILEY

On the criox on saturday, new boat & motor as of last fall (tiller). Have run the boat & motor about 7 times (total 15-18 hours). my question, when I was going up river full throttle, the motor started to cut out on me?(previously had been trolling a for an hour)it was warmed up. If I backed off the throttle a hair less than full it would run just fine?, but then later in the day I had no problem going full throttle.? Is it the linkage?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• gimruis
      If the water is that clear and you can see 17-20 feet down, the fish will be very spooky.  And if the sun is out, they will be looking for relief from the sun in the form of shade.  Night time might actually be a better option.
    • gimruis
      Not terrible.  But they can be merciless, I will tell you.
    • Mike89
      below the darn is a park there too if I remember right, Plus Garden City has a park by the river too I think..
    • Rick
      Good fishing in the Blue Earth river too. Also, a short drive to Rapidan can be productive.
    • Wanderer
      Welcome to the site @eg_gophers2124 I have never even seen the lake but these screen shots might help. Navionics Judging by the Lake Finder report, it’s a super clear lake; 17-20 foot clarity but with plenty of weeds. A couple shots of the weed report. Starting from scratch, I would head to the southwest area.  The southern basin has better looking structure too. You might do well simply working edges of the emergent weeds with spinnerbaits in low light and weedless frogs or spoons up in the weeds when it gets to be mid day.  Crawler under a slip bobber on the weed edges could do well also. It’s purely guessing on my part.  Hopefully someone with experience on the lake will chime in. Good luck!
    • Mike89
      walked that creek to the river many years!!!  again home area!!!!  
    • Rick
      Bring your spinning rod and fish for walleyes or white bass at the confluence. Wherever the river is pounding the shoreline fish the current breaks for big flatties. Heavy fiberglass rod with a sturdy baitcaster and 50 lb power pro line will be effective. Fish the head of snags for channels. Setup just like a Lindy rig for them with 1 oz to 5 oz no roll sinker and a big live bait like a 7" bullhead or even larger sucker for flatties. Use cut strips of bait off a large sucker or something similar for channels. Frogs can be good too. Have fun.
    • ifishwalleye
      Thank you Vermilliongold. This took care of the problem. 
    • eg_gophers2124
      Yes it is open. It is $7.00 this year. It is a nice access and I use it every time instead of one of the public accesses. It is on Hwy 24 & county rd 39. It is a little old lady that owns it and collects the money. There is a bucket and notepad to write your plate number on if she isn't home.
    • eg_gophers2124
      We have rented a cabin on Sylvan Lake between Pillager and Brainerd for the family this weekend. My 13 year old really would like to find some bass and pike. I have never fished the lake and don't fish for bass or pike often, does anyone have a fishing report and tips of what depth/lures to use? We do have a boat to get around the lake.  TIA