• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1st video made, while fishing.

JeremyCampbell

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

nice work Jeremy

Now I don't have to ask what you have been doing. Good video but you should turn the phone on its side for better viewing.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

i think you are officially a member of the river rat club now. smile

Awesome video Jeremy! Im stoked you made one. Now you need that kayak and come join me wink I'm going have few more vids up soon too. Bass are loving the top water smile

Thanx.It was alot of fun.It almost seemed like a hobby when you get in to the editing part of it all.

Im looking around at the Hero3 go pro cameras.Might be cool especially with all the different mounting options.

The wife says it will be a father's day gift.

Maybe she will let me get the kayak too lol.

Jeremy- Editing is my favorite part, it is very much like a hobby when you get into it.. Sky is the limit. I am using the Go Pro Hero 3 and love it for what I do with it. Mounts are endless but I built my own for my kayak. If you have any question, feel free to ask bout it. Here is bass opener for me if you want to check it out. Had some fun with different editing techniques. http://youtu.be/dWKPXLr-ITI

P.S. - Storm drain footage was cool.. and you need to push for that kayak too lol

Jeremy and Bryan,

Great videos guys!

What did each of you use for editing software? Was it free? Finally, where did you learn how to edit like that? It looks difficult. My son wants to do stuff like that. He just has a Samsung s3 smartphone now to shoot the videos but is saving his money for a Go Pro.

Thanks,

Nels

As for me, I just went to play store apps on the phone and found a few free video editing apps.

Also youtube has editing and I used some of there stuff too.I like that they have a selection of free music to add to the video.Im guessing it's the safe route to go for copyright reasons but I really don't know.

Creating an account is free and they will guide you the whole way.

That's my side of the experiment.

I'm getting the gopro soon.

Should be easier that leaning the phone against a orange hardware store bucket for a camera stand. cool