• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gov Dayton

BuckSutherland

So, then, you wasted your vote and ended up with the worst of the three.

Way to show'm. 2thumbs.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• delcecchi

• Big Dave2

• swamptiger

Not if one party or another takes note of my dissatisfaction and provides me with a viable candidate in the next election.

I might vote for the "lesser of two evils" if one is really lesser than the other. In the last election, that was not the case.

You really want to tell us all what a great governer Emmer would have been?

Every time you post something like this, I just have to chuckle at the fact that the party you dutifully carry water for couldn't come up with a candidate that could beat this lightweight.

Pathetic.

You would expect anything different?

You would expect anything different?

No. Usually the site sponsored troll is more or less a reflection of the fox news talking points of the day.

Even the notion of a little bit of introspection would probably make his head explode.

Not if one party or another takes note of my dissatisfaction and provides me with a viable candidate in the next election.

2014 Minnesota Governor Race: real clear politics

Minnesota Governor - Johnson vs. Dayton

RCP Average - Dayton +10.4

PPP - Dayton +11

KSTP/Survey USA - Dayton +6

Suffolk - Dayton +14

Unless he's caught sleeping nude with a dead child, Dayton is going to sail into re election. And this Mills up here is going nowhere, also

Every time you post something like this, I just have to chuckle at the fact that the party you dutifully carry water for couldn't come up with a candidate that could beat this lightweight.

You know that it will never matter.

Then how would it have mattered if I had just voted for your guy? What would have been different or better?

They aren't meeting in a room somewhere trying to figure out how to get a couple thousand more votes from those who voted for Joe Blow independent candidate in the previous election. They know there are going to be those dingbats who think they are "making a difference" and won't vote for R or D even if their names were Kennedy and Reagan.

They aren't meeting in a room somewhere trying to figure out how to get a couple thousand more votes from those who voted for Joe Blow independent candidate in the previous election. They know there are going to be those dingbats who think they are "making a difference" and won't vote for R or D even if their names were Kennedy and Reagan.

I voted for Reagan. Bush 1 too. Even voted for W in his first term.I voted for Arne Carlson and T-PAW.

The fact that your party and trolls like you can't say that Snow Snooki and Crazy Michelle are derelicts and don't represent your party are the reason I left. If your party wants my vote back, they are going to have to cast aside the dimwits, anti-science, homophobic, bible thumping jackwads that have hijacked your party.

If your party wants my vote back, they are going to have to cast aside the dimwits, anti-science, homophobic, bible thumping jackwads that have hijacked your party.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

It doesn't appear that any candidate (D or R) will satisfy your high and mighty standards and voting for the 3rd candidate won't make a difference, so you might as well quit complaining about it.

They are meeting in a room trying to figure out how to keep people voting for the two major parties. They have done it by convincing the feeble minded.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

It doesn't appear that any candidate (D or R) will satisfy your high and mighty standards and voting for the 3rd candidate won't make a difference, so you might as well quit complaining about it.

Blah, blah, blah all you want. The simple truth of the matter is that your party has been hijacked by the far-right nutbags, and you are all too happy to carry their water.

I am not going to vote for the dimwits and derelicts your party is now embracing. I'm a conservative with a conservative voting record. My standards are not that "high and mighty" . Just have the nerve to cast aside the nutbags and I'll be back.

The simple truth of the matter is that your party has been hijacked by the far-right nutbags

Why is 3rd party always considered a wasted vote? We need to stop looking at it this way and more need to vote for a 3rd party. The two party system keeps putting up nothing but losers and yet we vote for one of them just because we don't believe a 3rd party has a chance? If we voted what we felt was right more, then the 3rd party would become strong.

One thing I do as well is just vote out incumbents no matter what party they are in. I'll continue to do this until they figure out who they work for and start doing their dam jobs.

What makes people believe that a third party is immune to the same ineptness and corruption that has plagued the other two parties??

Why is 3rd party always considered a wasted vote? We need to stop looking at it this way and more need to vote for a 3rd party. The two party system keeps putting up nothing but losers and yet we vote for one of them just because we don't believe a 3rd party has a chance? If we voted what we felt was right more, then the 3rd party would become strong.

One thing I do as well is just vote out incumbents no matter what party they are in. I'll continue to do this until they figure out who they work for and start doing their dam jobs.

yeah, I voted for Jesse and Ross Perot. Ended up with Jesse and Clinton. Not sure how I feel about that. And now we are stuck with the Independence party.

What makes people believe that a third party is immune to the same ineptness and corruption that has plagued the other two parties??

At last we might be able to choose the least of three evils instead of the lesser of two. smile

So, then, you wasted your vote and ended up with the worst of the three.

Way to show'm. 2thumbs.gif

Since you are so against wasting your vote, I assume you will be voting for all Democrat candidates from now on since that seems to be what most everyone in America is doing these days. A party that can't even give terrible candidates like Obama or Dayton a challenge should be disbanded so we can start over with a "real" conservative party.

I don't believe any party will ever be immune to those things as long as we allow political parties to rule elections but at least so far the recent 3rd party ideals have been more in line with my own and probably even most of you if you would take a hard honest look within your own belief system.

. A party that can't even give terrible candidates like Obama or Dayton a challenge should be disbanded so we can start over with a "real" conservative party.

*yawn*

Do you even know the percentage that Dayton won by? If you do, you don't consider that a challenge? Or did you fall into the same trap that the rest of the low information voters have fallen into in Minnesta, believing that Dayton won in a landslide because the media has sold it that way?

Legalize it. Don't criticize it.

Vote hookers and blow and unlimited immigration. cool

...but at least so far the recent 3rd party ideals have been more in line with my own and probably even most of you if you would take a hard honest look within your own belief system.

So then you vote for said 3rd party no-chancer but end up with the candidate who is most likely the complete opposite of "your own belief system" winning the election.

You're a genius.

What the Republican party fails to understand is that there is a large segment of the swing vote, that are not low information voters, that would rather sink on a ship than share it with the likes of your fringe. As much fun as I have making fun of McCain, would have had no problem choosing him over the Obumnar.... until caribou barbie got put on the ticket. A protest third party vote was a no brainer compared to that caricature being a stroke away from holding office. .....