• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• The Chemist
      Thanks to 3 guys that were out there to help me land the fish and also take a few pics.
    • The Chemist
      A really good day out. Nice weather and the fish were active. Started out suspended btwn 4-10 ft off the bottom. Then later they were on the bottom. At dark they were back to 8ft off. Left the lake with the depth finder still showing fish.    
    • iiccee63
      Having fished this lake from shore in the summer and my daughter also and did real well, I can't figure why ice fishing is so bad. 2 full days and nothing! 3" perch galore. Moved around and had my camera. Didn't see any life forms whatsoever!!!!! Never coming back. Hardly a soul on the lake on a 43 degree.Sat.??? What?????👎👎👎
    • Mike89
      good luck eyeguy!!!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Got out today back to the BLA to wrap up my game fish season. Tried spearing again and it Was a great day! I actually spent longer driving there and back then it took my to get my 2 fish. Got some fresh fish for a family fish fry tonight and got to see some dandy burbot and large mouth which doesn’t happen every day. Sure was warm out today I made the mistake of wearing my IA rise suit and that was a mistake should have used the edge suit instead! Ooh well. Enjoy the pics :).
    • smalliehunter
    • smurfy
      👍 thanks. Yea pretty much what I thought. With all the small perch and sunfish, even an occasional sucker on the camera one would figure them pike would be close by. Oh well better than watching the Hallmark channel at home.😉 I'm not far from shallow water.   Some of the perch I'm seeing look like there getting a good size egg sac already.
    • Wanderer
      Good luck @smurfy     They might be shallower?  Hard to leave perch though when they’re thick.
    • Wanderer
      New licenses start on March 1st of the year they’re bought for.  Says the valid date right on the license to avoid questions.     I’m glad there shouldn’t be any issues in my area.  First time in many, many years I’ve left a hard side out.
    • eyeguy 54
      Ya it was nasty. Went from 202 down to 168 in 30 days. Couldn’t sleep or eat much. Crazy time!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.