• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any docks in yet?

I'm kind of anxious to test out my "new" boat but prefer to make sure the docks are in first. I emailed the DNR office in Windom the day before yesterday, but never got a reply. Anybody seen docks in yet anywhere in SW MN?

I'm kind of anxious to test out my "new" boat but prefer to make sure the docks are in first. I emailed the DNR office in Windom the day before yesterday, but never got a reply. Anybody seen docks in yet anywhere in SW MN?

My experience in dealing with e-mailing the DNR is that they will respond, but not quickly. You will probably hear from them in a week or so.

Not a happy camper today. I called the DNR office a couple days ago and was told the dock was in at Rock Lake, just 20 miles from home. I hooked up the boat and drove over there just to find a pickup parked right on the landing. There was no way to put the boat in with the pickup right there. There was also nobody around. I walked a bit both directions and even honked my horn a couple times and nobody materialized. I proceeded to call the sheriff's office and report it. How can people be so stupid. mad I hope it gets towed. I've seen people do this other times when they are fishing on the dock but at least they're there to move it. So I still haven't got my boat in the water. frown

Lake Sarah --- west side county park dock is in, west side DNR is not as access is buckled and needs repair