• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Union or Maple Lakes!

Anyone been out on these two lakes for panfish lately? just wondering what the bite might be if there is one. little info would help thanks.

I'll be on Maple once the ice goes out. Crappie and big gills get going pretty good once the ice goes out. Otherwise, I've always struggled to get into em' thru the ice.

They're out there though.

I'm new to the area and is wondering where to start or what the size of the panfish are out there? I'll be heading out there Monday or Tuesday next week if you're interested in tagging along Sam.

Thanks for the invite ICeman, but I home-school my youngest son, so getting away on weekdays is pretty tough. Wish I could go though. Maybe we can spend a little time out there when the ice goes out?

Good luck! smile

Oh, and to answer your question. There are really nice pannies in Maple! Good sized crappies, and some awesome big gills. I can usually pick up a half a 5-gallon bucket of really respectable panfish just fishing from shore once the ice goes out. From a boat you can really be picky and sort for the bigger fish.

Send me a PM when you wanna go out. I'll see what I can arrange.

Above, near the top of the page, you can see a dark green button bar. About midway thru that button bar you see My Stuff with a down arrow next to it.

Click on the down arrow and several choices show up in a drop down menu. One of the choices is Messages. Click on Messages. A new page opens. In this new page you can see Messages sent to you, or you can create a new message. CLick on create a new message, and it is here that you can enter the name of the individual you want to send a message to, and type in your message. Then hit send.

Simple. smile

You will see a colorful flashing letter next to Messages when someone else has sent you a message, or responded to one you sent to them.

You are only allowed to keep so many messages in your message box, something like 6-8, and then someone sending you a message will receive a notice that your mailbox is full, or you are not excepting messages. So you gotta empty your message box from time to time.