• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Matt Johnson

Congrats to Lawrence Luoma and Michael Thompson!!

Matt Johnson

Congrats to Lawrence Luoma and Michael Thompson on being the 2013/2014 UPL League Champions!

That's two years in a row for Lawrence and Michael and three years in a row for Michael!

Nice work guys!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Dang, pulled the battery and put her in storage just last week or that sounds like fun. With all this wet weather it has really put me behind on getting all the fall chores done before hunting season and the winter hits and I need get the sled and ice stuff ready.  I had breakfast at Our Place just this morning coming down from Ely and was thinking of all the rides I have done in that area the last few years.  Lets try to set up a ride-trout outing next spring. 🙂
    • eyeguy 54
      River??  
    • leech~~
      Holy craap. You have one heck of a Duck blind out there! 😅
    • FishinCT
      Fishing Friday and Saturday was a dramatic shift. Seems the west wind got them going. Found a reef on Friday that was loaded up with fish and they were hungry. Fished it for a few hours before losing the battle to the cold. 3 pig smallies up top in 18-20 feet, 3 keeper walleyes between 16-18" and one 25" on the sides of the reef to the transition in 24-30 feet, and 2 jumbos off the transition in the mud at 32 feet. Also lost a BIG fish--the kind that your heart sinks when it comes off the line.    Saturday was more of the same. Biting a little lighter but we managed 6 walleyes from 15-19" in between the rain and getting blown off the lake. Could've easily limited if not for some "miscues"   Did try a little bit of trolling close to dark but only picked up a small muskie. Lots of guys out trolling all weekend but I'm not sure if they were going for walleyes or muskies. Interested to know if anyone on here was one of those guys and will give a report.    Wish I was starting my trip now instead of sitting at home. I think this is going to be a phenomenal week of fishing now that the weather is going to stabilize and warm up. Best of luck to everyone the rest of the year and stay safe. Saw some of the biggest waves I've seen on vermilion with the wind last week. Can get hairy pretty quickly out there
    • Wanderer
      We saw some late birds today also in west central MN.  The beans looked horrible and most corn was still in.  In 2 hours of driving I only saw three corn fields being combined each way.   We saw birds and got some roosters.  About 30% mature to 70% juveniles, not counting those late birds that didn’t fly well.  Birds seemed really jumpy today - odd for opener.  Flushing wild like late season.   Man, my pheasant legs ain’t what they used ta be! 😨
    • outdoor1
      I was wondering if raps at 2 mph would work now. Will the fish still chase them down when the water temps are in the low 40s?
    • Wanderer
      Got a tailgait shot for ya from today.       😊  
    • Cret Jigs
      Nice Gold Crappie ... Whats in that river anyway!!  🤔
    • bobmn
      Thanks for the water temps. Unfortunately my depth finder temp gauge was correct.
    • curt quesnell
      After a week of terrible weather the comeback doesnt take very long this time of the year on our favorite lake. Check this new video   https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=714645218901998&id=770784022996799