• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Games Lake

Anyone else out there with their house on the 40 foot hole that has got to get their house off before the 3rd? I was just out there looking at the county park access and it is ugly. Willing to help or chip in gas/labor for anyone that will be plowing a road. I have a 4 wheeler with a plow but it's not a big enough tool for the job for sure. It was a lot of effort put in by my crew this hardwater season for the 10 crappies we caught, hope some others did better than us. Thanks.

Got it done Thursday night. There was another guy out there plowing a road with his 4 wheeler. I went out there with my 4 wheeler and started plowing too and they were kind enough to help pull my house off with their truck. What a nice Dad and son, they helped me out bigtime. Thanks Belgrade boys!

Glad you gotter done!!! Drove by there the other day and that path looked pretty ugly!!!

Still one house out there too...

As of this a.m it looks like the lake is clear of shacks. Yeah county road 5 in front of the county park is the worst section of road in the county according to the plow drivers. I pulled in last night around 6:30 p.m. and had to bring the car up to ramming speed to make it to the house. There were cars backing up and turning around in our driveway last night opting to head back to county road 9 rather than try punching through the drifts. Next year the wheel house will come off earlier, it's easy enoough to pull it back out with the wheeler if the conditions are alright. Looks like we should have some lake levels come back up a bit, which is a good thing for sure. Swan and Henchien froze out last year pretty bad so it would be nice for those lakes to come back and be an option to fish in a few years.

Yep I avoid 5 by Games lake on windy mornings. Then there is a big drift that goes across #1 right before 29 on windy days... Time for some warmer weather!!!

Yeah I slow down going thru there in the morning, they're always popping out of that CRP to the south.