• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

College Shootout

Bryce

Hoping someone more versed in college hockey can explain that one. Goalie kicks the net off and ref rules goal. I can see the goal ruling could be overturned but how does it go back to rodents turn to shoot? I know what my first move as goalie would be with those rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Anytime the net is dislodged unintentionally before the puck goes in, no goal. Thats in college puck the NHL has a different rule where the goal can be awarded, intentional or not doesn't matter.

2 things additionally ....

It's great to know you are watching the Gophers "rodents" and secondly and more importantly I'm there for if you need me... grin

Pier, wow, youve been hibernating or what. College hockey seems boring since the merger to the big ten for me. Cant get excited anymore. Get over to the baseball forum so we can hear some more "small ball, gardys way,get to know them etc" smile

And in Olympic hockey If the net is one centimeter off......no goal no goal no goal......go USA

And god bless TJ Oise and the Sioux grin

Atta boy. I always had faith that you would come to your senses. Can't hurt to have a little rodent contribution when it comes to facing Toews though.