• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Broncos vs Seahawks Superbowl

fishersofmen

My plant is in Seattle/Tacoma... they'd string me up if they saw this! Told them I will ride the SeaChicken train with them till the end.

Denver wins. As much as I believe in the premise of Defense wins Championships, Denver's offense is a true exception to that premise. Manning WILL be able to pass on Seattle and he will not let this chance slip through his fingers barring an injury or something totally unexpected.... 55 passing TDs is a whole 'nother kind of #1 offense. That is averging just shy of 4 passing TDs a game... Manning is probably the best game planning QB in the league. He will find ways to exploit Seattle's D. Seattle does not play well from behind. They are built to control the clock. Their offense has been waaaay too quiet the second half of the season. Without some Defensive points scored, don't think there is enough chug in that engine to keep up score wise with Denver.

I'm hoping it will be a great game. Back and forth would be great till the end, but I just don't see it. Denver by 10+ points.

Good Luck!

Ken

That Denver offense really showed up that poor Seattle D!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Seattle offense was pretty quiet too only put up 27 points of their own, no way 27 points would have kept pace with that hot Denver offense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• DrJuice1980

• BuckSutherland

• Big Dave2

Elway didnt have that O-line, WRs, RB, FB, or TE. Insert Ponder and theyd have won those SBs. Aikman was the definition of "Game-Managing" QB's. You think Aikmans Stat line makes him a HOFer? Come on Big Dave, dude averaged like 200 yrds a game. The only similarity you can make between the 2 is the butt-chin they both sport.

Where did I say HOF? Know how many yards Elway averaged per game? 220. Like I said, Their stats are similar.

Did I miss this years Go-Daddy commercial?

I think Danica has been hitting the gym with Barry Bonds trainer.

0123-danica-patrick_full_600.jpg

Elway didnt have that O-line, WRs, RB, FB, or TE.

Check his only two Super bowl wins. He sure did. Thanks for making us believe.

I'm mostly hearing Seattle and Harvin being the difference maker. I hope Manning just shreds that D and Harvin is a complete non factor. I also hope that if Seattle does win it's not a "Russell beat Peyton" story. That'd be so lame. Russ Wilson isn't even close.

Well Harvin did his job! And well Wilson didn't choke! He was the perfect game manager. Again thanks for making us believe.

Seriously bro, could you be any more robotic in your assessment?

WHO EVER WINS THE TURNOVER BATTLE HAS A 90% CHANCE OF WINNING THE GAME. (Robot voice)

Solid take Buck. If a 5yr old was forced to watch CBS pregames all year they would say the same thing.

Other than the score I pretty much nailed exactly what happened in the game; Harvin, the front 4 pressure, the turnovers, the happy feet. How did you do with your Denver pick and Manning shredding the LOB?? I hope you dont suck as bad at the rest of life as you do analyzing and commenting on football.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Actually Buck, you did pretty much copy what all the analysts were saying about the keys to the game.

I believe that's what he meant by robotic. He's saying you were a parrot.

Yep Deets, I blew that guess, stuck my neck out believing Peyton was the real deal... He wasn't / isn't. Hope you didn't bet your check on my prediction... Hahahah all you want, I took a stab at a prediction, i'm big enough o admit it...I don't think it was off base from many other prefictions... Cut and paste yours here so I can see how great of a prognosticator you are, or are you one of those guys that love to predict in the rear view mirror? Always 20/20 there. If its any consolation, I picked Seattle in week one to win the Super Bowl at the office... I almost always go #1 D and stated that in my post, but I just felt Seattle was sliding into mediocrity on offense the last 4-5 games and Denver had their offense running like a top so felt it would be close till the fourth qtr where Peyton puts up one last TD... Yep! Not even remotely close...

Good luck!

Ken

labs; I gotta say, I saw what you saw. I honestly thought Peyton would figure them out and find the holes in that defense.

Turns out there weren't any holes!

At least it wasn't the Vikes getting whooped:)

Other than the score I pretty much nailed exactly what happened in the game; Harvin, the front 4 pressure, the turnovers, the happy feet. How did you do with your Denver pick and Manning shredding the LOB?? I hope you dont suck as bad at the rest of life as you do analyzing and commenting on football.

Maybe if I were robotic and generic I would not suck as bad. I should start taking your advise to become the solid person you portray.

BTW, Peyton always has "happy feet." Throwing for 400 and 5 TDs and a W or Throwing a couple picks and an L.

Actually Buck, you did pretty much copy what all the analysts were saying about the keys to the game.

I believe that's what he meant by robotic. He's saying you were a parrot.

I guess that makes you a parrot too picking Denver and Seattle. That's what the analyst were saying all year. And since I didnt watch any pregame its pretty tough for me to know what they were saying. And according to Lmit and his chart most were picking Denver.

Scratching for something to hold onto there arent you Buck, even going to the lengths of quoting a LMIT post. WOW

"90% OF THE TIME THE TEAM THAT WINS THE TURNOVER BATTLE WINS THE SUPER BOWL"

Robot.

Buck is always right and has an answer for everything.

His initials are coincidentally "Bee Ess". Total coincidence.

Scratching for something to hold onto there arent you Buck, even going to the lengths of quoting a LMIT post. WOW

Still waiting for Manning to shred the LOB like you predicted.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

And according to Lmit and his chart most were picking Denver.
Wow...winner winner, chicken dinner...quoting Lmit to defend yourself. I thought I'd never see the day BuckS used Lmit to bolster his position laugh

Well done Lmit smile

Did you happen to see the last game Peyton played in the cold? Something of the tune of 397 yards and 4 tds. Yeah I know, he was supposed to choke, you were even supposed to bench him in Fantasy, LMMFAO.

It also goes the other way around, The Legion Of BOOM haven't faced an offense like the Broncos. Peyton will find their weakness and exploit it. If they get a lead the Seahawks are SOL, they definitely aren't built for a shootout.

D.Thomas, Welker, Decker, J.Thomas, Moreno and Ball, they will be tough to stop and Peyton gets the ball out quick, screens, picks, then when the corners get aggressive he will dupe them and go deep.

Physical corners prefer bigger type Wr's so they can easily get their hands on them, Welker,Decker, and the RB's are gonna be slippery.

Someone forgot to tell Seattle's D to not be so athletic and tough, the guru is stating the obvious kinda since no one else slowed Denver's pass attack down why would Seattle well because they showed why they are the best d in the nfl, we need to forget about Baltimore and their hayday D it's seattle and a healthy San Fran D, san fran would've clubbed Denver also, but hold on Moreno and Ball ? With 3 men in the box ? They are very marginal running backs at best with a spread offense airing it out. Who would snatch up Moreno or Ball if released today ? The big thing in the big game for me was Denver's O-line looked so rock solid all year long and after a few plays it was obvious they couldn't handle Seattle even though their sack leader had like 8.5 on the season, well because they weren't on the field a ton during the season lol easy to armchair it now but seems the NFC is the cream of the crop as Peyton and Brady age a bit and the young guns Newton,Kaepernick,Wilson,still having Brees and Rodgers and Eli, but I'd take Andrew Luck in a heartbeat lol.

or are you one of those guys that love to predict in the rear view mirror? Always 20/20 there.

That is what alot of these clowns do, they won't say what they think but after the fact they come in quoting people and laughing like they knew exactly what was gonna happen and they are always right.

I thought Peyton and that offense could beat the Legion Of BOOM, woopity doo da. Like I said in my first post if LOB was playing any other team I would pick them. Funny thing about football is they could play again this Sunday and the score could be reversed.

I know Pier is pumped, he got to see his homeboy T-Money in the Superbowl!!

Seattle's defense was pretty good all season but let's not forget that they did give up 20 points to the Vikings. grin

They must have been stealing Denver's signals.

Seattle's defense was pretty good all season but let's not forget that they did give up 20 points to the Vikings. grin

It was pretty funny seeing Ponder and Wright burn Sherman for a TD. Two no namers burned the best CB of all time. grin