• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Broncos vs Seahawks Superbowl

fishersofmen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• DrJuice1980

• BuckSutherland

• Big Dave2

History says the team with the better defense will win this game.

I'll be cheering for the Broncos...just because I don't like the way the Seahawks carry themselves. Otherwise, I'm just hoping to see a great game.

I wonder who Big Dave and LMIT are picking. (Deep breath). Holding....

They won't say until after the game. They are still in shock that a defensive team with a running game made it this far.

Gasp!

Not surprised.

Seattle is the trendy pick. Everybody seems to think that Peyton will be put in check, low scoring game that favors Seattle. What a robotic answer. Probably Colin Cowards answer.

Denver scores 30+ and wins 35-24. Wilson takes too long to settle down and it's too little too late. Manning is crowned best ever.

I hope Peyton goes off the chain and just punishes the Legion Of BOOM. He deserves this he's a legend IMO.

50 degrees and a chance of showers in the forecast. Might get interesting we'll see which team can hold onto the ball the best and limit mistakes.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Seattle is the trendy pick. Everybody seems to think that Peyton will be put in check, low scoring game that favors Seattle.
Dude, what plane of existence are you on? Everywhere I look I see the majority picking Denver & Peyton to win. Granted, a few pick Seattle but the way you tell it

Everybody seems to think that Peyton will be put in check, low scoring game that favors Seattle.

That's just not reality right now.

I am going to take Seattle 31-27. I really hope its a good close game, and I think it could go either way. If Seattle can get some real pressure on Manning they will win. If they don't Denver is going to win. I actually think we might see a "cheap" shot or two on Manning. Get his feet moving, that is the way to beat him.

For Seattle we should see a healthy dose of Lynch, and look for some creative ways to get Percy the ball.

In the end whoever wins the turnover battle has 90% chance of winning the game.

I agree most I have seen and heard are picking Seattle. I hope they get destroyed and we hear 50+ Omaha's.

I'm mostly hearing Seattle and Harvin being the difference maker. I hope Manning just shreds that D and Harvin is a complete non factor. I also hope that if Seattle does win it's not a "Russell beat Peyton" story. That'd be so lame. Russ Wilson isn't even close.

Looks like im the only one who gives seattle a chance. I think they score a non offensive td. Seattle defense to much I hope, and I dont really like Seattle and I think Im the only one on the planet that doesnt like Manning. Just snap the dang ball! Seattle 24 Broncos 20. I will pull for Denver if Manning gets sick or something.

Well....I do like Manning, but I would like to see Denver win because I really don't like Seahawks coach. Love their players, but really dislike the coach. Don't want to get into that, so..........Denver 34 Seahawks 23

I couldn't care less who wins but I do find it interesting that all the windbags that kept telling us that defense wins championships and the Vikings don't need to draft a QB are all picking the team with the great QB over the #1 defense in the league.

hilarious_zps26d2ed31.jpg

I'm glad that you hold my opinion in such high esteem but this game is just too hard to call even for someone of my abilities. Upon further analysis I have determined that Seattle can not win because their QB is too short and Percy Harvin is too fragile. Denver can not win because they do not have the number 1 defense in the league. It is my opinion that the middle linebacker play of both teams will determine the winner.

"Eeeeeeeeeew, you buddies with Kluwe? Bawhahaha"

I hope Peyton goes off the chain and just punishes the Legion Of BOOM. He deserves this he's a legend IMO.

50 degrees and a chance of showers in the forecast. Might get interesting we'll see which team can hold onto the ball the best and limit mistakes.

Your just mad because baby jesus is getting his ars handed to him.

Your just mad because baby jesus is getting his ars handed to him.

LOL far from it. Why don't you sign out and sign back in with your real name instead of being a coward?

HAHAHA. So angry. Thats wierd dude. You do know this is just a football related forum on a fairly anonymous outdoor website. Its good to know that Guru is your Christian name. I think maybe you need to step outside and get some fresh air. Anyways... Im just talking smack about the super bowl, if you cant handle that I feel bad for you. Good Luck!

Yeah that makes sense, I'm so mad because the Legion Of BOOM is winning.

I'll leave you be with your multiple personality to continue to talk about homosexuality which your first 2 out of 3 posts consisted of lol.

We knew Kluwe wouldn't go away, now he's resorting to fishing forums.

You seem infatuated with Klewe, maybe start a new thread to come out in. Leave this one for talking about the game. Now go away troll.

Im glad the Broncos are losing, was never a fan. The hawks D is WAY to good.