• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Broncos vs Seahawks Superbowl

fishersofmen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FISHINGURU

• DrJuice1980

• BuckSutherland

• Big Dave2

Richard Sherman is a complete thug. Hope Manning lights him up.
agreed. broncos all the way. routing for the hometown kid..........decker!!!!!!

Going to be a very good game. Right now I am leaning Seattle. I would be pulling for them if they didn't have that DB Richard Sherman.

I'd take Seattle over anyone else in the league, I just think Peyton has to many weapons.

If Seattle is going to win they better run the ball and kill the clock like no other.

I'd take Seattle over anyone else in the league, I just think Peyton has to many weapons.

If Seattle is going to win they better run the ball and kill the clock like no other.

Agreed.

Actually getting some pressure on Manning would really help too. Watching New England out there today it looked like they cloned Jared Allen 4 times and were trying to rush the passer with them. It was painful to watch. He would have picked apart the best secondary in the world with no pass rush like they saw today.

I hear ya, his jersey and pants looked like they just came out of the wash. You'll never beat a great QB if you don't rattle them.

Well I picked both games wrong. Really want to see Seahawks lose. sure hope that the weather isn't a factor. Peyton doesn't have real good stats playing in cold weather. Some of those stats are skewed because his Indy days when that team was built for home indoor games but cold would affect him.

If I had to bet on game I'd have to go with hawks. They are much more physical than broncos have faced before.

Did you happen to see the last game Peyton played in the cold? Something of the tune of 397 yards and 4 tds. Yeah I know, he was supposed to choke, you were even supposed to bench him in Fantasy, LMMFAO.

It also goes the other way around, The Legion Of BOOM haven't faced an offense like the Broncos. Peyton will find their weakness and exploit it. If they get a lead the Seahawks are SOL, they definitely aren't built for a shootout.

D.Thomas, Welker, Decker, J.Thomas, Moreno and Ball, they will be tough to stop and Peyton gets the ball out quick, screens, picks, then when the corners get aggressive he will dupe them and go deep.

Physical corners prefer bigger type Wr's so they can easily get their hands on them, Welker,Decker, and the RB's are gonna be slippery.

Seattle wins. The Denver receivers will not do well against the physical corners of Seattle.

So who's going to cover the other wideouts on Denver? Broncos are way too deep and Manning is god.

So who's going to cover the other wideouts on Denver? Broncos are way too deep and Manning is god.

You sure about that??? I think Seattle has a better MLB.

Just wondering when the last time the two 1 seeds faced each other for the title?? Been a long time from what I remember.

I'm going to have to pull for Peyton.I'm not a big fan of the Seattle DB's,or Coach either for that matter.I would like to see #88 & #80 catch a TD or 2 with those DB's hanging on their back.Seeing Decker do well wouldn't hurt either.

Does defense or offense win the Super Bowl-Maybe it will answer the question what the Vikings should look for in the draft and free agency. confused

I would have liked the 49ers chances against Denver more than Seattle's. San Fran outplayed Seattle in every way other than turnovers and is much more dangerous on offense. Denver's defense looked very good against the Patriots too.

I dont think this is a classic case of defense vs offense, why? What Peyton does out there is something special that no other player in the history of the league has done, on offense or defense. The guy is the best ever, no questions. Now if this was the early 2000's Rams vs Seattle thats a different story. You cant watch this game and see Peyton have success and then say, well need to do whatever possible to get a QB because thats what a good QB can do. Well let me tell you something, there is nothing close to a Peyton Manning out there that we can get here, FA or draft.

Buck, it doesnt matter who your MLB is, going one on one with a WR is not a favorable match-up especially with #18 throwing the ball.

Heck, I just really like Manning. He is a great player, and seems like a pretty class act human being which is saying some with the NFL. I do think he has upper hand in this, especially if the Broncos get a lead, the Hawks just can't get into a shootout.

Both teams are built for success even though they are built different, games like this come down to who takes care of the football the best and who is the better team that day.

Seems like Mannings year though, I'd hate to see him choke, I'm a big fan and hope he gets another ring. My gut is telling me he's going to orchestrate a blood bath and have one of the most perfect seasons a QB can have, he needs that ring to pull that off.

#1 defenses when they advance to Superbowl are 12-3. #1 offenses are 10-8.

Not sure how many times they have faced head to head in the Superbowl but this is an interesting stat.

I cant believe I picked the 2 teams going to the bowl. Im taking denver by 6 only because Im a Decker fan.

I think its gonna be a good game, great D vs great O and the x factor being the weather, I think Denver is gonna win by 3

I like watching the takes these sports "writers" have. Most of these guys picked Seattle over SF just because of home field and sais that SF was better, now they are just all over Seattle as the best ever and that Peyton hasnt faced a D like this and that the Seahawks have this one in the bag. Whatever is trendy is what theyre take is going to be, boy do they become exposed this time of year. Maybe that has changed today and they have a different take...

I dont see Peyton losing. He is too good and at this point in his career his prep is like no others. He knows the seriousness of this game, he knows theres a great chance this is his last opportunity. He's already played it in his mind probably 100 times.

Denver: 35

Seattle: 24

2 late Seattle scores makes it a tad interesting but just too much Manning

Peyton hasn't seen a D like that before? Jets, Ravens, and Steelers have all had great defenses I would say better than Seattle's current D. And while not in the same division, Peyton has faced great D's regularly throughout his career.

Looks like im the only one who gives seattle a chance. I think they score a non offensive td. Seattle defense to much I hope, and I dont really like Seattle and I think Im the only one on the planet that doesnt like Manning. Just snap the dang ball! Seattle 24 Broncos 20. I will pull for Denver if Manning gets sick or something.

My plant is in Seattle/Tacoma... they'd string me up if they saw this! Told them I will ride the SeaChicken train with them till the end.

Denver wins. As much as I believe in the premise of Defense wins Championships, Denver's offense is a true exception to that premise. Manning WILL be able to pass on Seattle and he will not let this chance slip through his fingers barring an injury or something totally unexpected.... 55 passing TDs is a whole 'nother kind of #1 offense. That is averging just shy of 4 passing TDs a game... Manning is probably the best game planning QB in the league. He will find ways to exploit Seattle's D. Seattle does not play well from behind. They are built to control the clock. Their offense has been waaaay too quiet the second half of the season. Without some Defensive points scored, don't think there is enough chug in that engine to keep up score wise with Denver.

I'm hoping it will be a great game. Back and forth would be great till the end, but I just don't see it. Denver by 10+ points.

Good Luck!

Ken