• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Harvin aka Mr. glass

monger

Yea he must have "hit me hard" written on his jersey, man this guy just gets his a$$ kicked when he is on the field.

I agree this dude is injury prone. When he is healthy he is electric but when you can't stay healthy who cares.... We got a kings ransom for him, Patterson in the first and Mauti for the 7th round pick. If Mauti stays healthy he could be a linebacker for us.....

I'd be injury prone too if I had to take those two big hits... Trust me, I think Harvin is a diva and have no problem ripping on him, but you can tell the Saints were not going to let him be a factor in yesterday's game. I'd not call him Mr. Glass for yesterday's injuries... Many other times maybe, but I think his injuries were befitting of the hits in yesterday's game.

Good Luck!

Ken

Ruled out for the NFC championship game also...

That 1st and 3rd rounder looking better and better all the time.

I was suprised the first hit he took last weekend didn't take him out of the game. It looked like Bountygate all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Fragile, perhaps but he will make a couple of big plays on Sunday. If he doesn't, Denver will be wearing the rings and Sherman will be going home, not to Disneyland!!

We definitely did the right thing for sure letting him go, however I won't call him fragile if he is then Joe Mauer is a sissy, bi-lateral leg weakness, flu, phantom concussion you hear absolutely nothing about anymore, Kevin Love breaking his hand doing pushups is fragile. Harvin's reckless 100mph style shouldn't be the reason he's called fragile. He's a running back at heart and could easily be the MVP of this thing Sunday, not sure how easily but if Lynch is held in check and seattle wins you never know really, we all know he can break em to the house nearly Desmond Howard like. If he had a veteran QB getting him the ball he might not be quite as fragile, he's had rookies in Ponder and Wilson, not sure anymore but think his best year was when Favre was getting him the ball some and not letting him get killed the way a young QB sometimes does. Think the football injury report being very lengthy has a lot of fragile guys on it, we just want to voodoo doll Percy because he was here and that's fine lol, I don't care for him either really lol, it's really that ankle issue he had and I agree that was handled poorly, very poorly.

I think Mr. Glass has a real good shot at making a huge impact on the game today. IF he can stay healthy and play 75% of the plays I look for him to have over 150 all purpose yards and Seattle wins the game.

I think Mr. Glass has a real good shot at making a huge impact on the game today. IF he can stay healthy and play 75% of the plays I look for him to have over 150 all purpose yards and Seattle wins the game.

4 touches

2 carries 45 yards

1 catch 5 yards

1 KO return 87 yards

34.25 yards per touch

Cant believe they didnt have him more in the game plan early.

But the Vikings didn't need him.

When you have six holes you cant plug them with one guy. It was still a good move for the Vikings considering what we got.

With Harvin we might have been even worse if it was possible. He is a great player and a despicable human, just not a good fit HERE.

Percy played a couple dozen snaps all year. How much can this really mean to him??

Bigdave. The vikings definitely didn't need the 44 snaps he gave Seattle this year.

This is his dream scenario (never playing but getting the glory and the paycheck) and is basically what he tried to pull here until Leslie got fed up with him.

He was easily in my mind the most explosive athlete in the game on either offense why AP said he's the best athlete he's ever seen and why Favre said what he said about Percy, is huge to be able to do quick passes which is basically a run and make a guy miss and then having the ability to take it the distance even if you don't, he was a big factor, took early pressure off Wilson with his runs, they tried to avoid kicking it to him and gone he went with incredible speed and determination. My earlier post from last week looks a bit better now lol. So the real superbowl was between SF and Seattle.

Very true LMIT, Glass Harvin played what like 19 snaps or something before the Superbowl??? He should be fresh as a spring Mare with that kinda wear from the year.

That KO return was more blown assignments than anything else. There were about 3-4 open lanes to take it the distance. Great athlete, great speed. That return happened more for poor coverage than athletic ability. The cover team saw the bounce and gave up assignment. His explosiveness was seen clearly because nobody was around him. Just like those sweeps, Robert Ayers got sucked in (multiple times) and there was no containment. LBs were late not because of speed (until after 8+yrds were already gained) they were late because Seattle was well prepared and Denver was asleep at the wheel.

Great athlete but the plays happened for a reason and those reasons were more blown assignments than athletic play. I didnt see Harvin leave any defenders jocks on the field. I saw him leave a few in the dust because he wasnt contested.

Athletes like him make it look easy thats why you didnt see him blowing off any ones jocks. He is a great athlete and the Vikings need someone like that on the field. Too bad he wasnt on it most of the time because of his glass body. I wonder what he is doing for his migranes? Is Pot legal in Seatle? wink

You guys are all hilarious. Look at the facts. In the 4 years Percy Harvin played for the Vikings he played in 54 games. In the same period of time Adrian Pederson played in 58 games. Does 1 more game per year make AP an iron man or is he Mr. Glass too?

In some peoples eyes, yes.

AP carried the ball many more times then Harvin did if you look at it game by game.

That being said, Harvin is a great player.

I have to mostly agree with Northlander here but BD2 & minky make a good point too.I think his biggest problem with the Vikings was in the locker room & mainly with the coaches(LF).I wouldn't be surprised to see a picture of him standing in line for some of the newly legalized meds for his migraines either.;)Wouldn't be surprised to see him trouble with the law out there during the offseason either.