• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This weekend

docc8

I'm dying to get out on Mille lacs and was wondering if it would be possible to get out this weekend. I would be by myself and with a 1/2 ton silverado. Any input would be great. I know things have been a little shady this year and don't wont to put myself in any danger.

Lots of us are anxious! I believe there are a couple resorts letting half tons out, you will just have to hike at least 100' off the road before you drill to prevent flooding the roads. I'm waiting for my perm to be pulled, but it's looking like it won't quite happen yet. The resorts are all busting their butts trying to make it happen! Slush slush slush, big issues with slush this year. Might be a short season! We will get there, just have to be patient!

Sounds like Mac's Twin Bay is letting folks out in 1/2 tons. Also looks like some of the resorts on the north side are/will be allowing trucks this weekend.

I may be taking my wheelhouse up tomorrow for an overnight.